Camping (HannahxStiles)

Book reads: 34k

Book votes: 1.38k :-)

Stilinski_McCall_TW I'm sorry it took so long love, this is your personal, hope you like it:-)

"C'mon Hannah. Please?" Lydia asked, well begged. "Why do I have to go camping with you anyway?" I asked as I watched her go through all of my clothes. "Because I want you there, I need you to keep your boyfriend out of trouble" she said as she finally turned back around to face me.

"I'm sure Stiles will be absolutely fine without me, I mean Malia is going with you right?" I asked, she shook her head. "Han, he loves you. He doesn't want Malia" Lydia reassured me, I sighed "Alright, I'll go" I said.

*time skip*

"Okay, clothes?" Scott asked, "Check" Stiles replied. "Snacks" Scott asked again, "Check" Lydia replied. "Sleeping stuff and tents" Scott said as he finally looked up from his list, "Check!" We all said at the same time, making Scott roll his eyes. "Lets go camping!" Stiles yelled as he and I walked towards the Jeep.

"Malia! You're riding with me and Kira" Lydia called as Malia followed me and Stiles to the Jeep. "Yeah, there's been a change of plan" Kira said as she looked over at me and smiled, I smiled back and then opened the door and climbed into the Jeep that I've missed these past few weeks. 

"See ya there" Stiles called out before shutting his door and starting up the Jeep. "Stiles?" I asked after a few minutes of silently driving down the road. "Yeah?" He asked as he quickly looked over to me, to find I was already looking at him.

"Do you- Are you replacing me with Malia?" I asked quickly, wanting to get it over with. Sadly, Stiles had another idea, as he stayed silent and pulled over, stopping at the side of the road.

"Hannah" he said as he turned in the seat to face me, "Look at me" he said softly. I sighed softly and turned to fully face him, "I love you, okay? And I am so sorry that I haven't been with you for the last few weeks, but with Malia turning back to human and- and she needs to learn how to be human again" he said.

I sighed again and said "Stiles, I know this, it's just that she's like, following you around, and always touching you" I finally looked up at his face to see he was smiling. "It's not funny Stiles!" I scolded him, he chuckled at that "I know it's not. And I know that sorry will never be enough, but I promise that I will ask Malia to stay with Scott instead of me, if that will make you smile for me again" I smiled and nodded.

"I missed that smile so much" he whispered as he brought his hand up to hold my cheek. "I love you" I said as I nuzzled my face into the palm of his hand. "I love you more" he said as he leaned forward and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"C'mon. I wanna beat the others" I said eagerly, Stiles laughed and started up the engine again, before dangerously racing down the road.

A few minutes later we arrived at the spot in the woods where we're camping and nobody else was here. "Yes" I cheered as I fist bumped the air. "C'mon, we can start setting up the tents" he smiled as he got out, with me following suit.

*half an hour later*

"Well. It's about time that you guys got here" I teased as the others all showed up while Stiles finished off the last tent. "Are you both good?" Kira asked as she walked over to me, I nodded "Yeah. We're good" I smiled as I looked over at Stiles, still finishing off the tent when he looked up and caught my eye.

I laughed as he let go of the tent and it fell flat to the ground. "Tonight is gonna be fun" I said to myself as I walked over to Stiles to help him put up the tent.

And I was right, that night we had loads of fun, just escaping reality for a night.

Little penguins!! Hi*waves* how you doin? Hannah, I hope you like it, this is kind of a shit ending, so I do apologise for that. And other Hannah (hbl123) your personal will be posted possibly tonight, maybe tomorrow morning. I AM SO SORRY THAT REQUESTS HAVE BEEN SO SLOW, MY ELECTRICAL THINGS HAVE BEEN FAILING ME:-(