Jam session (KaraxIsaac)

You really have a thing for Isaac don't you Kara😏😂😂 I sincerely hope that this is the song you meant...

Finally, it's Saturday! WOOOO! For most people in high school that means partying and staying out till four am, but for me it means sleeping in till 10, facemasks, films and snacks galore, not to mention more time with my best friend Isaac.

11am I finally drag myself out of bed, only so I can tell my parents that I did in fact get out of bed at least once this weekend.

I quickly walked into my bathroom, applying a facemask, in anticipation of Isaac coming over later. "Okay" I sighed as I finished putting the mask on my face, I quickly glanced in the mirror and laughed, I looked like the Hulk before they changed him to Green (Bet most of you don't know what I'm on about, I'll tell ya if you ask😂😂)

As I walked downstairs my stomach grumbled, and honestly, I was glad I was alone in the house cause it was loud. A small yawn escaped my lips as I opened the fridge door in search of some breakfast to try and satisfy my hunger.

Eventually I just decided on some toast so I grabbed the bread and shut the fridge before walking over to the toaster.

As I waited for my toast to be toasted (don't laugh at my writing, that's my job) I started humming a song I haven't listened to in a little while, Like Money from that show thingy Wonder Girls.

Eventually after a minute of humming, I just got my phone and hooked it up to the Bluetooth speaker my parents put in the kitchen a while ago.

Flicking through all my music, finally my eyes landed on the song I wanted, I clicked on it and turned the volume up before placing my phone down on the kitchen counter.

"L-L-L-Love me like
Love Me Like
L-L-L-Love me like MONEY
The Wonder Girls and Akon

Listen to me now
My heart is screaming out
I'm trying to show you how to touch me
I'm not just a girl,
I'm more precious than pearls
And i deserve all you got babe...."

I started singing and dancing around, as I turned around I saw Isaac stood in the doorway to the kitchen just staring at me.
(Like this*points down*)

"Isaac! W- what are you doing here?" I stuttered as I tried to turn of the music as quickly as possible

"Well I didn't have anything better to do, so I thought we could spend the day together. I'm sorry Kara, I interrupted your little jam session, I can leave you to it if you like. You seemed pretty into it" he laughed as he pointed towards the door.

My cheeks flushed a vibrant red as I shook my head "No, it's okay, I'll go get dressed" I muttered as I looked down embarrassed, before running past him and up the stairs.

"Hey Kara! Your toast is ready!" Isaac yelled up the stairs a few minutes later, I sighed as I finished getting dressed and checked I had taken off all the face mask before I walked downstairs.

Walking into the kitchen I noticed my toast was already buttered and sat on a plate ready for me.

"Thanks Isaac" I smiled as I sat down at the breakfast bar and started eating a slice of toast.

"No problem Kara" he chuckled before trying to sneakily take a piece of toast from my plate. "Aha!" I yelled as I ninja chopped his arm, stopping him from stealing the bread. (Ninja chop, you know what I mean?)

I looked up at his face, he was pouting and trying his best at a puppy face, I sighed knowing I wouldn't be able to say no. "Fiiine" I sighed as I allowed him to grab a slice.

"Thank you Kara" he said in a sing song voice as he kissed my cheek before eating his toast.

"You're welcome" I smiled.

Okay so, I'm not great at endings. Is this okay? SweetlyBitter26 this is your personal (finally) I'm sorry that all the requests are taking so long, but bear with me, I'm nearly finished with them all!

Did you all have a nice easter? I got some new Star Wars shirts👌😍😍 and lots of chocolate heheh. What did you get?

Love you all, see ya later xxxxx