Hook-up (EmilyxLiam)

Despite the title, it includes you as well, my little penguins. (kind of a reader insert) eMarie555 gave me the idea three (?) days ago, and yeah. HERE YA GO:-) love you all little penguins, stay safe, use protection;-) we don't need little tiny penguins running around just yet*awkward laughing face*

"Hey" Liam smirked as he walked up to me while I was stood in the kitchen, the quietest room in this house party. "Hi" I smiled shyly as I looked back down at the ground, "I'm-" "I know who you are" I cut him off, "I'm Emily" I whispered. "Do you want a drink?" he smiled as he handed me a glass filled with I think red wine, I nodded and held the glass as he handed it to me.

Throughout the night Liam tried to flirt with me, eventually he stopped and asked me if I wanted to dance, and eventually things just carried on from there, and suddenly we were in the back seat of his car making out.

*later on*

As I got out of the car, after hurriedly getting dressed, I noticed that the windows were foggy, and well ya know what foggy windows mean, I'm sure you've all seen or at least heard about that scene in Titanic. "Bye!" Liam yelled as I shut the door, "Bye!!" I yelled back before running up to my door and slamming it shut once I was safely inside.

*Liams POV*

*two days later*

"Hey Liam, you don't mind if we take your car, do you? The Jeep's in the garage right now" Stiles said to me as me, him and Scott were talking about going to the movies to see this new action film that came out yesterday. "No, it's cool, c'mon" I said as we started walking towards the car, we all got in and literally not even a minute later Scott was saying "Uh Liam... Who did you have in here?"

"What do you- Whoa" Stiles said as he turned around, I looked in the rear view mirror and saw Scott was holding up a lacy black bra, "Oh damn" I muttered under my breath. "Well, who is she?"

*Emilys POV*

"(Y/N), I don't- what have I done?" I said as soon as she picked up, "Emily? What- what's wrong? It's 9am, you know I'm always asleep at 9am on a sunday" she said, I could hear the sleep still in her voice. "I'm sorry, but I-I made a mistake, and then I left something" I said shakily, tears threatening to spill from my eyes, "Whoa hang on, it's alright. Look I'm coming over, I'll be there in half an hour" she said and I nodded before realising that she couldn't see me "Okay"

*thirty minutes later*

"Okay, tell me exactly what this mistake is" (Y/N) said as she walked in my room and laid on the bed beside me, "Okay, um you know on the night of the party?" I asked as I glanced over at her. "Mmmhmmm" and then I dove into my explanation of what happened.

"Well, why are you so worried about this?" She asked me as I sat up, "Because we weren't careful, I was meant to have my period yesterday and I didn't" I said slowly, making her look up at me.

*Liams POV*

"C'mon, you can tell us! Who was it?" Stiles asked me for the tenth time in three minutes, "I'm not telling you" I stated once more. "Liam, c'mon. You can trust us!" Scott said, butting into the conversation for the first time. "Nope" I said as I concentrated on the road once more, they sighed, little did I know they were hatching a plan.

*Emilys POV*

"I know this is all literally so cliché, that I hook up with a guy, and then think I'm pregnant, but I do" I said as I stood up, immediately (Y/N) stood up and she rummaged through her bag for a minute before pulling out two boxes, as I walked over to her I realised they were pregnancy tests. "Don't even ask" she said quickly, I looked up at her and nodded before taking them from her hand and running into the bathroom. 

*Liams POV*

(I keep switching and it's giving me a headache)

*ring ring* "Will one of you please check who that is?" I asked Scott and Stiles as I kept driving, a second later the ringing stopped and I heard Stiles say "Hello, Liams phone, Stiles speaking" "Oh I'm sorry, Liam's driving right now, can I give him a message from you?" "Okay, I'll be sure to tell him, byeee" and then I heard him put the phone back down.

"Well?" I asked as I looked over at him when we stopped at a red light, "Uhhhm. That was (Y/N) she told me to tell you 'She thinks she's pregnant' tell me it wasn't (Y/N) you had in here" I shook my head at him, "No! No, it wasn't (Y/N)... I think I should really go check on her though. Is it cool to drop you guys off somewhere?" I asked as I started driving again. "You can drop us off here, the movies are only a block away" Scott said and I pulled over, letting them out before I made a U turn and headed back the way we came.

*ten minutes later*

I burst in through Emilys door and ran upstairs yelling "Emily? (Y/N)?" "In here" I heard (Y/N) reply as she stuck her head out a door, I walked calmly over to the door and she said "Emily's still in the bathroom, tests haven't finished yet"

After another two minutes that felt more like two hours with all the thoughts running through my head like what if she is pregnant? I wont be a good dad. We're too young for this. But I can't leave her alone with the baby, I wont be one of those jerks. Emily came out of the bathroom, "Well?" (Y/N) asked as she stood up from the bed, "I'm not pregnant" Emily breathed and (Y/N) attacked her in a hug. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding as I stood up and hugged Emily as well.

I stayed a little longer than (Y/N) did, just to tell Emily something, "You know.... If you were pregnant, I wouldn't have left you alone with the baby, you can think whatever you like about me, but just know that I'm not one of those jerks" I said as I walked out the front door. "Liam" Emily said and I stopped before turning to look at her, "Thank you" she whispered as she wrapped her arms around me and rested her head on my chest. "For what?" I asked, confused, "For that" she said and I smiled as I kissed her head.

Is this even okay? Idek. Is it any good??