(AnniexLiam) /also important A/N at the end\

"I'm sorry Liam, I don't know where it is" I giggled as I walked down the school corridor with Liam trailing behind me, trying to find out where I hid his chocolate that he bought a few minutes ago. "C'mon Annie you so do" Liam whined as he walked beside me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Annie" Liam whispered as he pouted, "Alright, you want me to tell you where it is?" I asked him teasingly, he nodded furiously at me. "In my stomach" I laughed as we stopped at my locker, I opened the lock before turning to Liam to see he was pouting again, my eyes trailed behind him to see a sight I never thought I would see again.

Isaac Lahey, my best friend, practically my brother walking through the school doors, as if he hadn't left to France five months ago without a word. "Isaac?" I whispered Liam looked at me like I was crazy until he turned around, "Annie? Are you alright?" Scott asked as he walked up to me with Stiles by his side, obviously, they hadn't seen Isaac yet.

"Tell me that I'm not just going crazy," I said to them as I pointed between Scott and Stiles to Isaac, "What?" Stiles asked as he and Scott slowly turned around. "Oh- yeah no I see scarfy too," Stiles said to me.

"Oh thank god" I breathed as I pushed past the two boys and quickly started walking towards Isaac, "Isaac" I called out, he turned around and his eyes immediately landed on me. "Annie?" He asked and I nodded, a small smile on my face as my eyes filled with tears.

"Oh my god" Isaac said as he rushed over to me and wrapped his arms tightly around me. "I missed you so much" I whispered as the tears fell freely down my cheeks, Isaac picked me up off the ground "I missed you too" he whispered spinning around.

When Isaac put me down I noticed the whole pack had walked up to us and were smiling at us, happy that Isaac was back, all apart from Liam, he looked a little grumpy. "Hey guys" Isaac smiled as he looked at them all, the pack didn't say anything, simply walked up to him and engulfed him in a massive group hug.

"Liam?" I asked as I walked over to where he was stood away from the hug that was going on, "Liam?" I asked again as I gently placed my hand on his shoulder. Liam ignored me and walked away to his locker.

I went to follow him but Isaac put his hand out infront of me, "Just, give him a few minutes, he's jealous" Isaac said to me and I nodded, still looking at Liam.

*time skip to home*

Liam is still mad, which makes our study date a little more awkward, but it's even worse given the fact that Stiles is here, since he's my brother, and also Scott and Isaac who are both here to hang out with Stiles.

Laying on my bed trying to focus on the maths book infront of me, but all I can feel is the anger and awkwardness filling the air. "Oh my god! Okay Liam, I can feel the anger dripping off you and I am tryna study, tell me what is wrong with you"

"You wanna know what is wrong with me? What's wrong with me is the fact that you were all close and cuddly with Isaac earlier today!" Liam nearly yelled as he stood up from my desk chair, "What? I haven't seen him in five months Liam! I missed my friend alright?!"

"Seemed like you were more than friends earlier" Liam muttered, "Y'know" I sighed as I looked at him, "I don't even know anymore Liam, maybe you should just go. I've got a lot of studying to do" I said as I pointed to my door.

I watched as he left before I fell back on my bed, covering my face in a pillow and screamed into it. "Stupid idiot thinking I'd cheat on him, with my best friend no less. Such an ass-"I was cut off by my window opening, I looked up to see Theo Raeken standing there almost as if he didn't have a care in the world.

"What are you doing in my room?" I asked as I stood up, grabbing the baseball bat I took from Stiles' room, "Oh honey, that isn't gonna do anything. I need you to come with me, I've got a... use.. for you" he said as he stepped up to me and covered my mouth with his hand before I could even let out a single syllable.