She's taken (TyaraxStiles)

"Hey Tea" Scott smiled as he stopped by my locker, for the fourth time today, "Hi Scott" I smiled back, tryna be nice, instead of telling him to go away but in not such nice words. "Hey, you wanna come over tonight? We can watch a couple of movies and study" Scott smiled at me, I froze.

What. Is he- what? Oh my god. Stiles I told you that not telling anyone was a bad idea...

"Uhh-" I started but then was cut off by Theo, "Hey Tyara, what's up?" He asked as he stopped at my locker as well. Great. "Hey Theo" I smiled politely as I looked back into my locker, trying to successfully take out my books for next period.

"So..." Theo trailed off, I sighed, Not again. "What are you doing tonight?"

"She's hanging out with me" Stiles said as he came running up the corridor and only just stopped in front of me and the boys. "She's coming to mine, we're having a movie night" Stiles said as he protectively draped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me into his side.

*time skip*

Even though earlier Stiles said that I'm hanging out with him later, Theo would not give up his little game.

I was sat at Lacrosse practice, watching as Stiles ran around the field, looking like a lost puppy. "Hey Tea" someone said as they sat on the bleachers (okay, just checking. Is it bleachers? Because I don't even call it that, so Idk) beside me, I turned to see that it was Theo.

"Hi" I said shortly as I looked back at the game, finding Stiles again and he was about to shoot. "C'mon Stiles babe" I whispered as he took his chance.

Time seemed to slow down. I watched in awe as the ball flew straight into the net, with the goalie (??????) Only just missing it.

"So Tyara, you got a boyfriend?" Theo asked me while Stiles and Scott cheered and came walking over to me and Theo. "Uhhh" I started and was about to say no when Stiles interrupted me. "Yeah. She does"

Theo put his arm around my shoulders as if Stiles hadn't even spoken. "I'm sure she'd like someone more, what's the word... Interesting" Theo smirked as he watched Stiles' reaction.

Stiles' face turned red and he looked as if he was about to jump him when Scott put his arms around Stiles and started pulling him away from Theo. I stood up, shrugging off Theo's arm as I walked over to Stiles.

"Stiles" Scott said as I walked over, "Gonna shove a branch of mountain ash up his-"

"Stiles!" I said loudly which immediately got his attention, "I'll be right back" he muttered as he passed me, kissing my cheek before he jogged over to where Theo is still sitting with a smirk on his face.

"Scott? What's he saying?" I asked him when I saw he was listening with his 'super powers' as I liked to call them.

"Basically he said 'She's taken' I don't think you want to hear the colourful language that was used on Stiles' part" he laughed and I sighed, smiling as I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Oh god" I muttered as Stiles came back over to us. "Stiles I love you" I whispered as I wrapped my arms around his neck, he wrapped his arms around my waist as he said "I love you too" before he placed a kiss on my lips.

tea_smeezy this is your personalhope you like it, if not I'll rewrite it:-)
I have really shit internet right now:-( I'm too nervous to ask my cousin for the WiFi password*facewall*