Time for a change (EmilyxStiles)

This imagine may trigger some people; I don't actually know what to say but if you're sensitive (like me) you may not want to read it.

Mentions of suicide, rape, only briefly.

I love Stiles, I really do, I love him with all my heart, we trust each other with everything, but there are some things that I could never tell him.

I have depression for starters, with everything that's going on supernatural wise, and then all the shit happening in the real world, it's not making this whole living thing easy for me.

Just going over all that happened at the party we attended a week ago is making me want to throw up again, I quickly jumped out of my bed and ran into the bathroom, but not to throw up.

I ran so fast I nearly crashed into the sink, hurriedly throwing open the medicine cabinet I rummaged through until I had two half full bottles of pills. Yeah, I'm gonna do exactly what you think I am, I just can't live like this anymore, if I don't do this, I will literally have a breakdown.

"I'm sorry Stiles" I whispered as I put my second handful of pills in my mouth and was about to take a swig from the vodka bottle I found in the kitchen when a bang and a crash erupted from my bedroom followed by Stiles appearing at the bathroom door.

"Emily, baby please I- I love you so so much, please don't do this, I can't live without you" Stiles pleaded with me as I held the bottle in my hand. I looked into his deep brown eyes and I slowly put the bottle on the side, I spit out the pills before Stiles wrapped his arms around me, "I love you baby, please don't let me see a world where you aren't there" Stiles whispered in my ear as he stroked my hair.

"I'm sorry Stiles, I promise" I whispered as I started to cry, "Come on baby, let's go cuddle up in bed and maybe that'll make you feel a little bit better?" Stiles asked as he pulled back to look at my face, I nodded before we walked out of the bathroom.

"Emily, babe, I know you have depression, but is there anything else you feel like you don't or can't tell me, I need to know baby, I can't help if I don't know" Stiles whispered into my neck as he buried his face in my skin, leaving gentle kisses here and there.

"You know th- the party we went to?" I asked, sobs still racking through me as I attempted to speak, "Yeah baby, yeah I remember" he nodded, allowing me to continue.

"You remember Nate?" I asked cautiously, afraid of Stiles' reaction to his name, to my surprise he was pretty calm, simply nodding again, thought I felt his jaw clench.

"Stiles he- you have to promise me you won't tell anyone anything, I just want to forget about all of this" I said, getting out of his grasp to turn over and face him.

"I promise baby, absolutely I promise" He smiled gently as he wrapped his arms around me again, "He- he raped me"

"I'm gonna ki-" Stiles began but I cut him off "Please Stiles, you promised, I just want to forget about it"

"Okay baby, you're right, I'm sorry"

*time skip to next day*

Stiles went home this morning, after two consecutive hours of checking I'm alright and that I won't try anything again, he finally went home.

It's 1pm now and I've been staring at myself in the mirror since 11am. It's time for a change.