I'm trying to save you (MadixParrish)

Deputy Jordan Parrish. He was the last thing that was going through my mind. "Jordan" I whispered, not thinking anyone would hear me, "Madi no, you need to save your strength. You're gonna need it when you get better" I heard a voice, I opened my eyes slightly to see Jordan sat with my head in his lap.

"You're going to be fine" he said as he slowly stood up, picking me up gently he whispered "Stay awake, for me, please, stay awake"

*earlier that day*

"Okay, I need you to stay away from Aiden, alright? If you piss him off anymore, there's gonna be serious consequences" Scott said to me as we walked through the school doors.

"Yes sir" I mock saluted him as I walked off to my locker, leaving Scott to stand there shaking his head at me. "Hey Parrish" I smiled as I answered my phone, "Hey Madi, did Scott tell you what I need you to do?" He asked me.

"You mean stay away from Aiden?" I asked him, I heard him laugh before saying "Yes, exactly that. Don't wind him up or rile him up, okay? Don't get yourself hurt"

"I'll see what I can do" I said jokingly, "I'm serious Madi, I don't wanna lose you cause you couldn't keep your sarcasm to a minimum" he said. "I know, and I'm sorry, but I've only ever sarced him twice, the first time he went for me I was only talking to him" I explained with a sigh.

"Well, don't talk to him at all, or you both will have to answer to me and the sheriff" he said and I could hear the smirk in his voice. "I don't think I'd mind answering to you" I whispered seductively into the phone as I bit my lip, "Madi, behave" Parrish laughed, "Okay! I gotta go to class, see ya later" I said before hanging up.

*skip school bc yawwwwwn*

I quickly walked across the field, trying to get away from school and Aiden as fast as possible, I'd managed to avoid him today, and I was hoping to keep it that way.

"Hey Madi" I heard behind me, I turned around quickly, thinking it was one of the pack, when all I saw was Aiden. "Uhh hi" I said quickly, trying to stick to Parrish's orders.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked as he held his arm out, stopping me from walking past him. When I didn't say anything he continued, "What? Not so hard now are we? Are you following your little boyfriends rules?"

I bit my tounge to stop from saying anything, "You know, you're such a sad little bitch" he said as he showed his claws. Before I could stop him he had swiped at my stomach, making five long gashes in my skin.

I fell to the ground, clutching my stomach trying not to scream out in pain. "C'mon, your little boy's not here, you can fight back. Unless- are you scared of me? You don't want to fight back cause you're not strong enough" he laughed.

"Not strong enough? Bitch get your facts straight" I said as I stood up, taking a swing at him. I knocked him in the cheek with enough force to make him stumble back quite far.

"Not bad" he smirked as he held his cheek before bringing his hand in front of his face, looking at the blood on his fingers. Yeah, I hit him that hard. "Not bad, but not good enough" he said as he jumped and landed on top of me, pushing me down on my back.

He swiped at me again and again, creating long gashes in my neck and chest. I tried to push him off, to kick him hard enough so he'd stop, but he stopped all movement on my part, leaving me helpless.

I thought I was going to die, so I let my mind wander to whatever it wanted as I closed my eyes.

Deputy Jordan Parrish. He was the last thing that was going through my mind. "Jordan" I whispered, not thinking anyone would hear me, "Madi no, you need to save your strength. You're gonna need it when you get better" I heard a voice, I opened my eyes slightly to see Jordan sat with my head in his lap.

"You're going to be fine" he said as he slowly stood up, picking me up gently he whispered "Stay awake, for me, please, stay awake"

"I love you Parrish" I whispered, "I love you too Madi, now please, stay awake, we- I'll get you to a hospital, but you have to stay awake for me, please" he said as he walked briskly with me in his arms.

"I'll drive, you stay with her" Scott said as he got into the drivers seat of Parrish's car, Parrish slipped in with me into the back. "Please stay awake" he whispered again, "I'll try" I whispered back, trying to put all of my remaining energy into staying awake for Jordan.

I know that if I have him, I'll always be fine...

Well. That ending sucked balls. I'm sorry guys for that really sucky ending. Also I'm sorry for the language used, but I thought it'd be more effective...? Idk, anyway.......

madi136 here's your personal, I hope you like it. Sorry if it's not really what you had in mind, I didn't really have any ideas.

I love you all my lil penguins, HAPPY FATHERS DAY! Idk if it's fathers day where you are, but here in England it is:-)

I'll see y'all later with more requests:-) *salutes* xxxxx