Nicknames<3

Scott: His nickname for you: Tinker.
He calls you his 'little tinker' because you love fixing things and you remind him of Tinker Bell.
Your nickname for him: Alphaaa (keepin' it original hahaa no)

Stiles: His nickname for you: Babe. Nothing special but it let's everyone know you're his.
Your nickname for him: M. You just call him M because his real name begins with M and you're curious to find our what it actually is. (I HAVE TO FXKCING KNOW WHAT HIS NAME IS. HIS LIBRARY CARD SAID M. STILINSKI SO WHAT IS HIS NAME. STILES YOU LITTLE TURNIP TELL US!!)

Peter: His nickname for you: Sassy. You can be really sassy and sarcy when you want/need to be, and he likes to call you Sassy because it makes him and you smile.
Your nickname for him: Aggressive bear. You find it funny and it's true. He's an aggressive teddy bear.

Derek: His nickname for you: My girl. He likes to show everyone who you belong to.
Your nickname for him: Der-bear. He's just your big teddy bear.

Isaac: His nickname for you: Beautiful. He wants to remind you that you are beautiful and you shouldn't listen to the haters because they're just jealous of you.
Your nickname for him: Lahey

Liam: His nickname for you: Sexy. Like Isaac he loves to remind you how beautiful and amazing you are.
Your nickname for him: Duuunbar.
You love to drag it out because he gets annoyed.