Jealous (AlexandraxParrish)

If they don't make Stydia official soon, that picture is gonna be me.

"Hey, Alexandra. Wait up!" Theo called as he ran down the crowded corridor, narrowly avoiding collisions with everyone as he tried to catch up with me. "Hey Theo" I smiled, "You ready for the english assessment we got now?"

"Yeah. Spent all last night studying. Thank you by the way" he smiled as I stopped at the door to continue talking to him. "For what?" I asked as a few other students filed in through the door between me and Theo, "For helping me to study, and giving me those tips" he explained and I nodded.

"It was no problem" I smiled before I walked into the classroom and quickly took my seat, eager to start the test, so we could be done quicker.

*time skip*

"Oh thank god, we're done" I sighed as I stepped out of the English classroom that for the last hour and a half, had become my prison. "I didn't think that was too bad" Theo smirked beside me, "Seriously?" I asked as I chuckled.

"Nahh. It was torturous" he laughed as he put his arm around my shoulder and gently pulled me into his side as he walked outside and down the steps leading up to the school doors.

*Jordan's POV*

I just can't get her out of my head. Alexandra. Damn she's so amazing. And she asked me to pick her up from school. Normally Scott takes her home, but she asked me.

"C'mon Jordan. You're sounding like a lovesick teenager" I muttered as I shook my head at myself and got out of the car to keep an eye out for her.

I leaned against the hood of my car and looked at the front doors, where I knew she'd appear from any minute now.

I heard the bell go off and watched on as students filed out of the doors, some stopped on the steps, while other stopped further down or carried on walking.

I was sat there for around fifteen minutes, beginning to think she'd forgotten she'd asked me to pick her up, when I saw her come out the door.

But she wasn't alone.

That new kid, Theo I think, had his arm wrapped around her shoulders and just the sight of those two laughing together made my blood boil.

A second later she looked up at me and smiled wider while waving at me. I forced a smile and waved slightly back before letting my hand, and smile drop as she turned to him and hugged him.

I saw her kiss his cheek before she left him and quickly ran across the road, "Hey Parrish" she smiled at me.

"Afternoon Alex" I smiled genuinely at her. "Thank you for picking me up today, I thought it'd be nice to have a drive with you, rather than Scott. I kinda preferred a car today" she laughed her melodious laugh.

I chuckled and pulled her in for a hug, she immediately wrapped her arms around my neck, not hesitating, which made me happier and more confident in what I wanted to do.

"I saw you and Theo getting kinda close up there" I said as I loosened my grip on her waist, but didn't let her go completely.

"We're- Are you jealous?" She laughed, I felt my cheeks burn slightly. "No, of course not" I lied, my confidence fading slightly.