Kill it! (KatxLiam)

The picture will make more sense when you read my note at the bottom. Carry on reading!!! (if you can't see these things, they're just arrows)⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇
"Liam" I said as he walked into the living room, "Yes Kat?" He asked, hesitating as he sat down before deciding to stay standing up just in case.

"Can I have another drink please?" I asked sweetly and gave him a pout when he just stared at me. "Pleaaaaaaaaaase?" I whined and he sighed, "Why can't you go and get it?" He asked sadly. "I'm lazy" I smiled as he sighed, hanging his head in defeat as he walked towards the kitchen.

"THANK YOU!" I yelled towards the kitchen, "what do you want?" Liam yelled back to me "just a coke" I answered before I turned my concentration back to the TV which actually wasn't on yet.

"Here you go baby" Liam said as he sat down beside me a minute later and handed me a glass filled with coke, "I love you Liam" I smiled, "Yeah yeah I love you too"

"What do you wanna watch?" I asked him as I turned on the TV, "I'll watch whatever you want to watch"

"But you hate what I watch" I laughed as I flicked through the channels, eventually finding what I was looking for (you're watching whatever you like BTW). "Yeah, but it makes you smile when we watch it" he said, "and I love your smile" he whispered in my ear.

"Liaaaaam" I giggled as he peppered kisses all over my face, "What?" He chuckled against the skin on my forehead. "I wanna watch the TV ya know" I jokingly sassed, "alright" Liam whispered as he pressed one last kiss against my lips.

*time skip*

After about half an hour of nonstop TV watching, Liam was half asleep, and I was struggling to keep my eyes open, not because what was on TV was boring, but because I've been really tired these past few days. But for Liam it was because what's on TV was boring to him.

I was about to fall asleep when I something moving in the corner of my eye. My eyes opened fully, quickly scanning the room, but finding nothing out of the ordinary.

I was about to close my eyes when I saw it in the corner of my eye again, I looked around again, this time actually finishing something.

There was a big black spider just sat there on the wall, as if he didn't have a care in the world. I, however, had a lot of cares right now.

"LIAM!" I screamed as I jumped up so I was standing on the couch. "What? What is it? What?" He yelled as he sat up, wide awake, just when I need him (awhhhh, I need a Liam).

"There's a- a spider" I stuttered, Liam stood up slowly and kissed my cheek in an attempt to calm me down. "Tell me where it is baby" he cooed as he took my hand and helped me off the couch, back onto the floor.

I slowly walked towards it, stopping about ten steps from the wall where it was. "There" I whispered as I pointed to it, it was still sat there, almost as if it was mocking me by saying 'I'm not going anywhere'

"Alright baby. Close your eyes, cover your ears if you want too" I did as I was told, covering my ears, and closing my eyes tight.

It felt like three minutes had passed before I felt a hand on my arm, I opened my eyes and took my hands away from my ears when I saw it was Liam.

"Is it gone?" I asked as I glanced at the wall, "yeah Kat, baby, its gone. I flushed it down the toilet"

"Did you kill it before you did that?" I asked and he nodded, "yeah Kat, squished and then flushed" he laughed as he wrapped his arms around my middle.

"Thank you Liam" I whispered as I wrapped my arms around his neck and hid my face in the crook of his neck. "No problem baby"

This imagine, minus the authors note I'm about to write, and also minus this sentence, is literally 666 words long. I'm not evil I swear *cackles* or am I?

Anywho, katdog143, I hope you like this, if not, I'll rewrite it for you, I wrote it based on something that happened in college yesterday, and I really hope its okay:-)

I swear this note is longer than the fucking imagine right now, but there's more to come!!!

GUESS FUCKING WHAT.
I only have one more request now. BOOYA! I'm sorry that they've taken a while to write, if you have a request, please do tell:-) comment or message me and I'll write it asap.

Also, before I leave you, I just wanna know, if you guys think I'd be any good at TMR imagines and stuff? If you think I'd be good, and you want a TMR/TST/TDC imagine, with ANY of the guys, or girls, tell meeeeeeee:-)

Love you all my little penguins, see ya later xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx