Dance with me? (Breanna HalexIsaac)

Beacon Hills High School memorial dance. That is where I'm currently sat, at a random table, not long ditched by my friends, just twiddling a straw in my fingers, waiting for the night to he over.

My boyfriend Daniel couldn't make it, I don't know whether that's because of my big brother Derek threatening him, or he really couldn't make it, my money isn't on the latter.

I looked up at everyone dancing, jumping around and having a good time, and then my eyes caught Isaac Lahey, my best friend, staring at me from the other side of the gym.

I smile and wave at him, he smiles and waves back to me, it looks as though he's about to walk over to me when someone stands directly in front of me.

I look up, ready to give them a piece of my mind, but when I see Daniel, all the words crumble as fast as they came to mind. "D-Daniel? You made it?" I asked excitedly as I stood up and wrapped my arms around his neck, looking over at Isaac, I see him still looking at me, but the smile on his face has faded into a frown.

"Of course I did Breanna" Daniels voice interrupted my thoughts, "I'm so glad that you came" I smiled as I stepped back from the hug to look at him.

"Come on baby" he smirked as he took my hand, pulling me towards the dancefloor. We danced for what felt like ages, my eyes never leaving Isaac, yes- if you haven't already guessed it, I'm in love with Isaac, but I'm dating Daniel because I wanted to try and get rid of these feelings I shouldn't have for my best friend.

*time skip*

*Isaacs POV*

Daniel suddenly left, a little bit later, I wonder why.

I looked over at Breanna, she was sat at the same table as before, looking out at the people dancing, smiling once or twice, I'm guessing when she caught a friends eye.

When she thought nobody was looking at her, she let her smile fall into a deep frown and a few tears fall down her cheeks.

Immediately I jumped up from leaning against the wall and walked- well pretty much ran- over to her and sat down on the seat in front of hers.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked gently as I took her hands in mine, trying to get her to look at me. She looked down at the floor before she slowly looked up at me, and my heart crumbled at the sight of her.

She had tears running down her face, her mascara running slightly, and slightly red on the end of her nose.

"Daniel broke up with me" she whispered without stuttering which surprised me, considering she was still crying.

"Well he's a dick, isn't he. I don't get how he could bear to leave somebody as amazing and beautiful as you Breanna. Any guy would be lucky to have you" I said as I tried to comfort her and get her to stop crying.

Eventually her sobs stopped and she sat up straight in her chair, she wiped under her eyes, and then looked at me, it almost looked as if she hadn't been crying.

"I know that he just broke up with you, but I feel like I have to tell you this before you find someone else" I said slowly, she simply nodded at me, allowing me to go on.

"I um- I really like you Breanna" I whispered, not even sure if she could hear me, "As a friend?" She asked, clarifying. I shook my head no as I looked down at the floor afraid of her answer, "Good" she said, which made me look up at her.

"I really like you too, I only went out with Daniel because I wanted to try and get rid of my feelings for you. You're my best friend, I didn't want to ruin our friendship, but now I know that my feelings are returned" she smiled.

I smiled at her as I stood up, "Dance with me?" I asked her as I extended my hand out towards her. "I'd love to" she giggled as she took my hand, allowing me to help her up.

I hope this is good, I really truly do. I haven't had any ideas so I was stuck for a few days, only writing a few parts at a time.

Honestly right now I feel so stupid because I can't remember who requested this... If it was you, please do let me know cause I want to apologize.

I've looked through comments for the last ten minutes and I'm stumped, so please tell me:-)

But anyway, Breanna! This is your personal, I can't remember your username, so tell me when you read this!

Love all you little penguins, behave!! Xxxxxxxxxxxxx