Anger issues (RaexIsaac)

"That's better Renee, much better well done" I was practicing my shift with Scott, the reason being that he bit me like a month ago and so therefore I am a werewolf and I have to control my shift. "Thanks Scott. I'm having trouble controlling my shift when I'm angry" I told him.

"You can't learn everything at once, Rae, you need to take a break, we'll continue next week" I nodded, saying goodbye to Scott and walking home. "Hey honey, how was 'shift class'?" My mom giggled as I walked in through the door. "It was fine mom, Scott said I'm doing great for how long I've been a werewolf. I've got some school work to get done. Call me if you need help?" She nodded and I made my way upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey baby, you ready for school?" Isaac asked as he walked into my bedroom, seeing me still in my pyjamas practicing the manoeuvre I call 'flick your hand and scratch someone's eyes out'

"Rae" Isaac said, I turned around to face him slowly, "You need to get dressed or we're going to be late. Again" I sighed, "I know, do you think you could?" I said as I motioned for him to get out so I could change.

"Get dressed!" He yelled through the door, "I will!"

Five minutes later I emerged from my bedroom and walked downstairs to find Isaac had my burgundy backpack on his back as he stood at the door.

"Ready?" He asked me, I slipped on my shoes, and grabbed my phone before yelling a quick 'bye' to my mom and Isaac and I started off walking to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello there Rae" I growled as soon as I heard that stupid voice, "What do you want Danielle?" I sneered as I turned to face her. She hasn't done anything just yet, but I already felt myself getting angry just by looking at her.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that. Bitch" she said to me, (FORGET WHAT YOU THOUGHT! CAUSE GOOD GIRLS ARE BAD GIRLS THAT HAVEN'T BEEN CAUGHT! DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO) grabbing my glasses off of my face and throwing them to the floor beside her. I could feel myself slowly starting to shift, oh shit. Before I could fully turn, Isaac was stood beside me, "I suggest you leave her alone, or I'll come after you. I may be against hitting women, but for you I'm sure I could make an exception" Isaac growled before his eyes glowed yellow and Danielle ran off nearly in tears.

"Thank you Isaac" I said as I picked up my glasses and wiped the lenses on my shirt, "No problem, if I hadn't stepped in, all that would have been left of Danielle would probably be a finger nail" he laughed.

"We sure that's such a bad thing?" I muttered, "C'mere" Isaac laughed as he pulled me into a hug, "I'm sorry" I whispered. "You have nothing to be sorry for, watching her run away was probably the greatest thing I've ever seen" he said before placing a kiss on my forehead as I giggled at what he had said.

Hey, wassup, hello? Rae-the-wolf here is your first personal. I'm just typing up the other one now, and then I'll start on the other ones ASAP!!

But they might not be up today, I got plaaaaaans... For once😂 I'm going to my aunties house to watch Mr Robot. I've only just started it, no spoilers if you've seen it already please. AND THEN, WE MIGHT BE GOIJG TO AEW SUICIDE SQUAD AGAIN!!! AYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!

Okay so yeah. Um, I hope you liked this Rae, if not I'll rewrite it for you.

I love y'all my lil penguins and I'll see ya later *salutes* xxxxx