Valentines Day (Theo)

Oh my god. He's da bad boy, but god damn does this gif pull at my heart strings... *goes into the corner and cries for ten years*

"So, Theo. You got anything planned for (Y/N) on Sunday?" Malia asked as she walked into the schools workout room and found him lifting weights in front of the mirror. (This scene was just ohhhhhhh I don't have the gif, so just have this one:-))

 (This scene was just ohhhhhhh I don't have the gif, so just have this one:-))

"Nothing" Theo smirked, knowing that he has a whole day planned out for her. "What?" Malia asked in disbelief, quickly looking up at him.

"I said, nothing" Theo said slowly, almost making fun of her with his slow pace, "Ugh" Malia scoffed as she walked off, shaking her head about the idiot she was just talking to.

*time skip*

"Theo please tell me you actually have something planned for my sister, or I will beat you

"Woah Stiles. Everything is under control" Theo said with a chuckle. "Yeah, I'm gonna have to beat you" Stiles muttered as he walked off back towards Scott.

*Time skip to Sunday*

"Hey babygirl. You ready?" Theo asked as he walked upstairs and stopped at my bedroom door, glancing up at him from my phone I said "From what the whole pack has said, apparently I don't need to get ready for anything today" I said.

"Baby, c'mon. I have a whole day planned just for you" He said as he walked into my room and knelt down beside the chair I was sat on, wrapped up in my pjs and fluffy blanky (;-))

"I promise, you'll love it" He whispered as he took my phone from my hands, placing it on my desk before taking both my hands in his, looking into my eyes.

"Okay, I'll get ready. But you need to get out my room!" I said as we stood up, me pushing and shooing him out the door before I slammed it in his face, not giving him a chance to smart mouth me.

*time skip*

"Hey, (Y/N)? Baby? You ready yet?" Theo yelled up the stairs about ten minutes later, I sighed slipping my jacket over my dress before I ran downstairs.

"Theo?" I asked as I looked in the living room, I was about to turn around when I felt a pair of arms slide around my waist. "C'mon, I made- well. I got breakfast" Theo whispered, sending shivers down my spine as his breath hit my neck.

He led me into the kitchen and sat me down on a bar stool at the breakfast bar (do you all know what I'm even talking about?) And then he grabbed something from behind me and placed it on the counter. I looked up and laughed when I saw he'd gone all the way across town to get me my favourite breakfast, "Thank you" I whispered as he sat down in the chair opposite mine.

"You're welcome. OH! I got you this too" he smiled as he picked up a red envelope and handed it to me.

"Ooo and this is for you" I smiled as I picked up a red envelope from beside me and handed it to him while I took mine.

I tore open the envelope and gently opened the card, getting covered in little confetti hearts and stuff but I didn't care. I looked in the card and read what he wrote, "Dear (Y/N), I know sometimes I can be a true asshole, and (I need you to refer to the picture below now) all, but I want you to know that I don't take advantage of what we have. I love you with all my heart, all my soul, and just all of me, and I hope that what I have planned for today shows that. All the love in the universe, Theo" and then after that there was like fifty million little 'x's.

"Theo" I sighed as I looked up at him and he was stuffing his face with food, but stopped once he looked into my eyes

"Theo" I sighed as I looked up at him and he was stuffing his face with food, but stopped once he looked into my eyes. "What? What's wrong?" He asked quickly, after swallowing his food really quickly.

"Nothing, it's just- I don't see why you keep your soft side just for me..." I trailed off, "Baby, I keep it just for you, so you know exactly how special you are. Nobody sees my soft side, only you" he whispered as he held my hand, which was resting on top of the counter.

*time skip to the afternoon because my thumbs hurt. Dirty little-*

"Theo!" I giggled as I nearly lost my balance again. He has one hand covering my eyes and his other on my waist, keeping me upright.

After a half an hour drive to exactly the middle of nowhere, he covered my eyes and told me to walk forwards. Although, me being me said "Well I'm hardly gonna do a crab walk now am I?"

"Okay, almost there. Oh shit! Careful- STOP" he yelled which made me flinch, but immediately stop. "Be careful, there's a pretty big root coming out of the ground here" he warned me.

Somehow I made it over the root and then we walked for another minute before he announced that we'd made it. Whatever it was.

"Okay, you ready?" He asked me, I nodded eagerly, wanting to see what he had planned for me. "Here you go (Y/N)" he said as he pulled his hand away from my eyes.

I looked up and saw that we were at a lake, a very big one at that, and there was a picnic blanket down by the water, and lights all around, illuminating the environment in a way which made it seem almost magical, like something from a fairytale.

"So... Do you like it?" He asked me as he came and stood in front of me, wanting to see my facial expression. "Like it? Theo, I- I love it" I breathed as I pulled him in for a hug.

"I'm so glad, baby" he whispered as he squeezed my waist before letting me go, only to take my hand and walk me to the blanket, it was only when we had gotten there I noticed the picnic basket filled with food.

"Theo, this was amazing" I smiled after we had stayed at the lake for a good four hours. "I'm glad you liked it baby. Hopefully this shows you his much I love and adore you...... All of you"

I looked up at his face, just in time to catch his eyes wandering down my body before snapping back up to mine. "Maybe this will show how much I love you" I smirked.

Aaaaaaaaaand, we all know what happens next.

Basically, you go home and make penguins😂 oh I crack myself up sometimes. Haaha
Okay, I hope that you like this imagine. Requests will be published tomorrow, sorry they've taken um, a really long time, I hope you guys don't eat me. I sincerely apologise, but they'll be all posted by Friday:-)
Love all you little penguins, have fun!! Be safe, don't get into strangers cars, and knock out the people who piss you off. #Bestadviceyoulleverget okay night xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Can any of you little penguins tell me what show that gif is from because its pissing me off....
The one at the top that is, where he's crying because it made me cry just fckuing looking at it😭😭😭