Witchy weirdness (SofiaxLiam)

Being the only known witch in Beacon Hills has a lot of perks. It means that I was instantly welcomed into Scott's pack when Liam introduced me as his newest best friend.

It also means that Liam is always asking me to show him my magic, which I don't mind, I might have a smaaaall crush on the baby wolf.. Okay a biiig crush.

I was just laying on my couch, daydreaming when my text tone brought me back to reality. I grabbed my phone and saw a text from Scott and one from Liam.

Scott: Hey Sofia, we're all hanging at my house today, spending the weekend together in celebration of no new supernatural problems yet. Liam's gonna pick you up in ten. See you later:)

I smiled as I checked the text from Liam, expecting basically the same thing.

Liam: Hey Sofa! I'm picking you up in a few minutes, so get dressed!! The packs hanging out at Scott's house today xxx

I smiled wider as I read the nickname he'd given me, the first time we met he asked my name and misheard me, hence he now calls me Sofa.

I got dressed quickly, throwing on what I normally wear and ran a brush through my hair before doing my make-up at super speed, I bet Pietro would be proud.

Just as I reached the bottom step, Liam walked in through the front door, "Ready?" He asked me. I slipped on my shoes and grabbed my phone before walking out the door with him and locking it.

"Okay, hop on" he said as he turned so his back was facing me and he crouched down slightly. I jumped on his back, wrapping my legs around his waist as he started running down the street to Scott's house.

When we got there he walked in as he did at my house and straight into the living room. He let me down before he dramatically fell onto the couch.

"Oh c'mon Liam, you are such a drama queen, I'm not that heavy" I laughed as I lifted his head slightly with my magic and sat down, placing his head gently on my lap.

"And don't forget, I could have flown myself here" I reminded him as I moved my hand, flashing red in front of his face. "True. Why did I ever offer a piggyback to your fat ass" he joked, "You could've given me one and flown us here"

"Oh well, you missed your shot" I giggled as I looked up to see Lydia walking in with Stiles. "Hey Lyds!" I smiled, she turned to look at me, clearly scared by the sound of my voice.

"Sofia! When did you get here?" She asked, holding a hand over her heart. "Like thirty seconds ago" I smiled, she sat on the floor in front of me and looked from me to Liam, then back at me and smirked.

"Hey Sofa?" Liam asked, "Yes Liam?" I asked as I looked down at him, "Would you show me some magic?" He asked me as he sat up properly to look at me.

"Sure, what do you want me to do?" I asked him, "Anything" he answered, I nodded as I racked my brain before snapping my fingers.

"I know" I smiled to myself as I waved my right hand next to Liam's temple, his eyes clouded over slightly as he saw the image I put into his head.

I saw the smile on his face as he carried on watching it before it ended, "What did you show him?" Stiles asked, "That's for us to know, and you to never find out" I giggled.

"Show me something else?" He asked me, before I could say or do anything he carried on, "show me your magic"

I nodded again, knowing what he meant. I waved my hands around, focusing on making a ball of energy in the centre. (Y'all know what I'm talking about right? You've seen The Avengers: Age of Ultron? Where Wanda waves her hands round and makes Vision fall through all the floors, just maybe not as angry)

 (Y'all know what I'm talking about right? You've seen The Avengers: Age of Ultron? Where Wanda waves her hands round and makes Vision fall through all the floors, just maybe not as angry)

I quickly glanced over to look at Liam, seeing him totally mesmerized by my magic, though he's seen it a thousand times.

I looked back at what I was doing quickly, before he looked up and caught me staring. "I saw you looking at me" he chuckled, luckily Lydia and Stiles had already left to the kitchen.

"I- I don't know-" I started but was cut off by Liam's lips on mine, I sat there shocked, before eventually I melted into his embrace and kissed back.

"I really like you too" he whispered as we pulled back for some much needed air. I smirked as I realised what he was talking about. "So you understood that from what I showed you?" I asked him.

"Yes" he nodded, a smile on his face. "I'm glad you got it" I whispered as I pulled him back towards me for another kiss.

HELLO, IS IT ME YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?! probably not, but yeah. I'm here anyway haha.

Murmurouss this is your personal, I hope that if fits with what you wanted, if not I'll rewrite it for you.

I had to model the witch off of Wanda|Scarlett Witch because she's a fucking queen okay.

I love you all my lil penguins, fight me if you wish, and I'll see ya later with some more requests *salutes* xxxxx