First day (SkylarxIsaac)

Book reads: 27.9k

Book votes: 1.08k

its_so_skye this is your personal, hope you like it!:)

Prompt: could it be something where I'm the new kid, and Isaac is my biology partner, so he's all shy and awkward. And Scott and Stiles come up to him while he's showing me around and they start talking to him about his crush (which would be me) and they don't realize I'm right there?

I changed it a little bit, hope you don't mind!!

"Ah, Miss-" the principal started to say to me, "Skylar- please not my last name, call me Skylar" I cut him off before he could say my last name, it may seem a little rude and weird that I don't want him saying my last name, but it's Skywalker -yeah!
My full name is Skylar Skywalker -sounds pretty cool, but I don't like people at school knowing because they always make fun "Okay Miss Skylar, if you would like to follow me and we'll take this into my office, we have some things to discuss before I let you go off to classes today" I nodded as I followed him into the school

*Time skip brought to you by Yoda Because he is the Master*

"Okay, I think that's everything, now, here is your timetable and locker number and combination, and also a map of the school. I will show you to your locker, and I'll carry your books for you, and then you can go off to lunch!" He smiled at me as he stood up, with around five text books in his hands.

I gathered up all the sheets and my bag, putting it on my shoulder before I followed him out of the door and down the hallway. A minute later we stopped in front of a block of lockers and I looked at the numbers before stepping up to my new locker, I unlocked it and placed all my books in it before closing it again as a bell went off and the hallway filled with students all walking in the same direction. Well at least I know where the canteen is. I thought to myself.

"Ahh, now. LAHEY! GET OVER HERE!!" I heard someone yell behind me, I turned around to see the principal gone and in his place was a middle aged man with messy hair and a whistle around his neck. "Yes coach?" A boy asked, I looked over at him and he is really tall, with messy brown hair and the most adorable blue eyes ever.

"I want you to look after um- Skylar. Yeah, keep an eye on her, show her around, and Skylar, if he leaves you alone- or makes you uncomfortable- just come and find me" Coach said, I nodded at him and then he left after giving the tall boy a slap on the back.

"Uhhhm hi, I'm Isaac Lahey, guess I'll e showing you round for a while" Isaac said as he walked up to me and out stretched his hand towards me. I shook it, saying "Skylar" he nodded and then said "C'mon, we'll have lunch and then I'll show you where your classrooms are" this time I nodded and followed him into the cafeteria.

We each got our food and then Isaac led me to a table near the back, already occupied, I guess by his friends. "Isaac! Wh- Who's your friend?" A boy with brown hair and tanned skin asked as he looked up at both me and Isaac. "Guys this i-" Isaac started until a voice cut him off.

"Skylar?!" I turned around to see Stiles, my childhood best friend, standing there, "Oh my god- Stiles?!" I said as I put down my tray of food and ran over to him. "I thought you weren't coming back to Beacon Hills?" He asked me as he enveloped me in a bone crushing hug.

"Well my dad got a huge promotion, and it meant moving back here, so yeah- here I am!" I explained as I clung onto the boy I haven't seen in ten years.

*Time skip to a month later*

"Hey, Isaac?" I asked him on the phone, "Yeah skye?" he asked me. "Come with me for a walk?" I asked, "I need to get out of my house for a while" I explained.

"Sure! Scott and mama McCall are having... Words" Isaac said slowly, I laughed and said "Okay, I'll meet you outside the house in five minutes" before I hung up and grabbed my bag. "Mom, I'm going out. I'll be back later" I said as I walked out the front door, not even waiting for a reply and started walking down the street to Scott's house.

*5 minutes of autumn later*

"Hey" I smiled as I came to a stop beside Isaac, "Hi" he smiled and with that we started walking, well anywhere really.
"Thank you for giving me an excuse to get out of the house!" Isaac smiled as he looked down at me. "It's no problem, my parents were having words with each other anyway" I said as I walked through the gate to a park.
We sat on the swings, just watching the children run around and bump into each other for a few minutes before Isaac broke the silence. "Skye?" He asked, "Yeah?" I asked, breaking my gaze on the tree in front of me to look at him. "Uhhhm" He said, I looked at him closely, he was nervous, "Hey, Isaac, you can tell me anything!" I said as I reached out to hold his hand. When his fingers wrapped around my hand, he visibly relaxed, "I- I love you" he said quickly. "Not just as a friend" he added on, "Isaac...." I whispered, he shook his head and said "I get it, you don't feel the same"
"No, Isaac! I do!" I said as he stood up and started to walk away. He stopped and turned back around to face me, "Isaac, I knew I liked you from the second you walked up to Coach on my first day! And I knew I loved you when we became best friends" I said as I gently held his cheek in my hand. I ran my thumb over his cheekbone as he leaned in towards me, I closed my eyes, as did he, and then I felt his soft lips come into contact with mine.

Rewritten. Hopefully it's a little better... Love you little penguins!!