Christmas Movie Night (VirginiaxStiles)

Book reads: 27.6k
Book votes: 1.08k
VirginiaTesta5 this is your personal, hope you like it love:) xx

"Okay, so what's your list of snacks for tonight, Stiles. I'm gonna go shopping right now" I said as soon as Stiles answered the phone "Wha- Oh! Yeah, Christmas movie night. Okay uh-" Stiles said and then proceeded to give me a whole list of the snacks he wanted.
I wrote them down and then walked down to the little corner shop near my house, while I was there I got the majority if the list and a few extra snacks that I knew Stiles would eat. "Hey mom, I know it's Christmas eve and all and you wanna get home, but do you think you could stay in the supermarket a little longer and get these snacks for me and Stiles?" I asked my mom, crossing my fingers, hoping she would.

*time skip to when you're home*

I looked up at the clock, slowly ticking away on the wall. 5pm, another half hour till Stiles is meant to get here. I sighed as I stood up from my bed and made my way downstairs making sure my parents were definitely out tonight. I really don't want a replay of last time. Let's just say, it was really embarrassing, and not just your normal amount of parental embarrassment, it was way beyond that.
It was so bad, I could have died from embarrassment. I shook my head as I walked into the kitchen, retrieving the snacks and walking into the living room, placing them down next to the pile of films me and Stiles have to get through.
*Ding dong* I looked up at the clock, 5:15, Stiles is early, I thought to myself. "Hey" he called out as he let himself in. "Living room" I said and a second later he came in and wrapped his arms around me. He hid his face in the crook of my neck, "Missed you" he whispered into my neck, "Missed you too" I whispered back and wrapped my arms lightly around his neck.
"Right are you ready for Christmas Movie Night!" I asked, my excitement leaking into my voice. "Definitely he smiled as he pulled away from me and plopped down on the couch. "Stiles, what film do you want to watch first?" I asked as I looked over the films spread out on the coffee table.
"Stiles?" I asked as I turned to look at him. I saw he was looking at me, but not at my face. It took me a second to realise he was looking at my bum.
"Maybe later Stiles" I joked as he immediately looked back up at my face. He smirked then and his face lit up. "C'mon, we better get these films watched then" he said as I put in a film and then he immediately pulled me down to sit next to him.
"Merry Christmas Virginia" he murmered as he placed a kiss on my forehead and slid his hands further down my back. I grabbed his wrists and placed his hands higher up my back, "Merry Christmas Stiles" I whispered as I concentrated on the film, well aware that Stiles was staring at me, waiting until I was concentrating no more;-)

Little penguuuuins, I love all of youuuuu, don't forget thaaaaaaaaat. Have a nice new yeaaaaaaaaars daaaaaaaayy:-)