Family reunion (KaraxIsaac)

"Hey, Isaac?" I asked one day, as the whole pack were hanging out in the library studying, "Yeah Kara?" He asked as he turned to face me after finishing writing and putting down his pen. "You're my best friend, right?" I asked and he nodded in return, "Well, I was wondering if maybe you could do me a favor?" I carried on. "Sure, what is it?" He asked me, I smiled sheepishly, "I've got a- family reunion coming up, like my whole family, and god knows I can't handle that on my own, so I was wondering if you'd go with me"

"Of course I will" he chuckled as his arm found it's way around my waist, pulling me out of my chair and into his lap, the pack didn't even look up, this was a normal occurrence for me and Isaac, although Lydia did spare a suggesting glance my way, to which I replied with a short glare. "Thank you, you're literally a life saver" I giggled as I placed a light kiss on his cheek.

*time skip to the reunion*

"Oh, Kara! Honey, you made it back in time, thank Jesus, your uncle needs help setting out the food" My mom said as soon as me and Isaac made it through the front door, "Oh Isaac, you can help too" Mom smiled sweetly at him, "Yes ma'am" he said as he held my waist and led me quickly to where my uncle was struggling to place all the food on the table. "Here, Uncle Joe (I don't know what this name's bout) Why don't you let me and Isaac handle the food, you go and find mom, or y'know, have a nap, you look beat" I said as I walked over to my favourite uncle and took the plate out of his hands.

"Yeah, you- you're right kid thanks, I'll see you later," he said before he walked upstairs to go and crash in the guest room. "Okay, we have one hour and counting until my family arrives, let's get started!" I say as both Isaac and I start to rearrange all the plates and bowls on the table, after twenty minutes we'd eventually finished it, "Oh thank god, okay my mom will want us to put a table cloth over it until it's time" I explained as I picked up another table cloth that was lying near the table.

*time skip*

The reunion was finally in full swing, my mom was busy talking to some of my distant cousins or whatever, they don't have much to do with the rest of my family cause they're snobby little rich kids. I growled under my breath, looking away and trying to find another member of my family who would make me smile again, my eyes landed on Isaac, who was sat on the chair placed beside where I was standing.

My eyes landed on him because I felt his eyes on me, "What's up?" I asked him, "Come on," he said, holding out a hand towards me, the glass of white wine my mom allowed him in the other, I slowly took his hand and he pulled me onto his lap, his arms immediately wrapping around my waist. "Oh my god I'm so hungry" I whispered as my stomach growled, "Here, have some of my food, no way am I gonna finish all this" Isaac offered as he brought his filled up plate around in front of me.

I looked at it greedily and took a few crisps, quickly eating them and then taking a cube of cheese, Isaac chuckled before he started eating too, "Oh my" I looked up to see my grandma stood in front of me and Isaac, with some more of my family watching the exchange. "Grandma? What's wrong?" I asked her when she didn't speak, "Well, it's just, you two make such a cute couple!" She exclaimed making me choke slightly on air.

"Uh grandma no, Isaac and I are best friends" I quickly explained to her, she shook her head, waving her hand at us as she said "Give it time" before walking off, leaving me with slightly pink cheeks as I snatched Isaac's wine glass from his hand and took a sip. "Well, y'know maybe your grandma doesn't have to be wrong" Isaac whispered to me, I looked up at him through my eyelashes, "What?" I asked, a small smile on my face.

"Kara, will you be my girlfriend?" Isaac asked me, instead of answering him verbally I gave him a quick peck on the lips, "Yes" I finally whispered when I pulled away from the kiss, a smile obvious on both of our faces.

Hey, my lil penguins! Only three more requests to go, well. Technically it's two and a half because one of them is the short second part for eMarie555 :-)

So, SweetlyBitter26 this is your personal, I hope you like it, and I hope you enjoy the added bonus I wrote for ya at the end;-) if you want I can rewrite it for you though.

Okay, well I'll see ya later my lil penguins, I got some more Parrish/Theo/Brett catch ups to write, so they'll be coming later, so keep yo eyes peeled.

I love you all and I'll see ya later *salutes* xxxxx