Truth or Dare (KaitsxDerek)

Book reads: 30.4k
Book votes: 1.13k I love you little penguins<3
unpredictamuke this is your personal:-) if you don't like it love, I'll rewrite it.

"C'mon Kaits! It'll be fun, I swear" Lydia, my slightly younger sister, begged me again. She wants me to go hang out with her and the rest of the pack at Derek's.
"I don't know Lyds, the couch is calling my name" I joked, although she didn't look amused. "Okay" I sighed, "Let's go" I said defeatedly, "Yay!" Lydia smiled. "Before we got you need to change" she continued as she looked down at what I was currently wearing.
I looked down and frowned to myself, what's wrong with sweats, fluffy socks and an oversized sweater? "But- why?" I asked as I looked back up at her. "Because we are going to your boyfriends house" she stated.
"Derek isn-" I started, "Oh hush- Kaits. I know you. I know when you're hiding something, and I know how to find it out" Lydia cut in. I sighed "don't worry! The others don't know, okay well Malia might know. Buy she's the only one!" She said when J glared at her.
I didn't reply, simply walked up the stairs and straight into my bedroom. I sat on the edge of my bed, just looking at the floor when I felt the bed dip beside me.
I looked to my left and saw Derek sat there, smiling at me. "How did you get in?" I asked, already knowing the answer. "You left your window open earlier" he said, a cheeky grin gracing his lips.
"I knew it" I scoffed as I shook my head, but the smile on my face told Derek I wasn't serious. "You gotta go. I need to change before Lydia comes and yells at me" I said as I stood up.
"C'mon, out the window like a good little werewolf" I joked as I pulled him up and pushed him towards the window again. "Why don't you let me help you change?" He suggested with a smirk once again gracing his features. "No, every time you help me get changed, I never actually change" I said, a small smile on my face.

*time skip to Derek's*

Me and Lydia walked into Derek's loft and immediately we heard Stiles. "Oh c'mon sour wolf. You won't get into any trouble, and it'll be more fun" he said, I looked over to the left and saw him talking to Derek and he was holding a carrier bag.
"Yo Stiles! What's in the bag?" I questioned as Lydia went and sat with Malia and Kira, "Beer" Derek answered for Stiles. "Gimme the bag Stiles" I said, with my hand outstretched towards him, "Wa-" he started but I cut him off "Give me the bag Stiles" I said, while silently telling him I have a plan.
He nodded at me and then handed me the bag just as Isaac and the twins walked through the door. I walked over to the couch and sat down next to Lydia as I put the bag on the table, I looked up at Derek and smirked "If you want a beer, take one" I said.
I stuck my tounge out at Derek as he glared at me, "So" I said before taking a swig of beer, "Are we actually going to do something, or did I cancel a date with my PJs for nothing?" I half joked, half meant it. "How about a game?" Lydia asked as she looked around at us all.
"What about 'truth or dare'?" Kira asked and everyone looked at her, she's so innocent that you would never even guess that she would suggest a game like that.
"But wait. Where's Scott?" I asked as we all sat on the floor in a circle, "I-I'm here" He panted as he literally fell in the door.

*time skip of five minutes*

Currently Derek is shirtless, with me sitting on his lap, we found out Kira has a 'small' crush on Scott, Scott was dared to kiss the person he has a crush on and, get this, it was Kira, no surprise there, also right now Stiles is giving Isaac a lap dance. Courtesy of Aiden.
"Okay" Stiles said when he finished, "Kaits" he smiled evilly. "You looked lime you enjoyed that" I laughed as I looked between Stiles and Isaac, both boys faces as red as a beetroot.
"Ha ha ha" Stiles said sarcastically, "Kaits, truth or dare" he asked me. "Ummmm" I pretended to ponder over my options, although we all knew what I would choose. "Dare" I smiled, ready to face whatever he decided for me. "I dare you to...." He drifted off as he looked around the room, "Play seven minutes in heaven with Aiden" he finally decided, at that second Ethan spat his beer out because he was laughing.
I heard Derek growl, well actually I think we all heard him growl. "She isn't playing that with anyone but me" he growled and turned me around to face him, not even giving me a chance to do anything as he smashed his lips onto mine.
"I knew it, I fucking knew it!" Stiles yelled. "Scott! You owe me 12 dollars!" He yelled again.

Hey Kaits*waves* hello. So um I hope you like it^ if not, I'll rewrite it .-. Love you little penguins, have a good/day night:-) xxxxxx