Based on 02x11 (NataliexIsaac)

promise_lahey this is your personal. Sorry it's kinda short. I just, I really, really love this scene.

I was at the vet clinic with Scott and Deaton when the be above the front door chimed. "I'll go get it" I said as I stood up, but then all the dogs in the back went crazy.
We all looked at each other and then me and Scott followed Deaton out to the front to see Isaac stood there awkwardly, with his hands in his pockets.

"It's okay, Isaac" Deaton said as he walked over, "We're open" he continued as he pushed open the gate and Isaac awkwardly kind of waddle through to the back and stood at the table the dog was laying on.
"Hey little buddy" I whispered as he looked up at me and then rested his head again upon the table in pain.

"Natalie" Isaac said and I looked up at him, "Why does it smell like that?" He asked me. I looked at Scott and Deaton and then we chuckled at what he had said.
"What?" He asked as he glanced at all three of us, I smiled again before saying "Me and Scott asked almost the same thing a few months back"

"One day they both could somehow tell the difference between which animals were getting better, and which were not" Deaton said as he looked at me and Scott before his eyes once more fell upon the dog.
"He's not getting better is he?" Isaac asked as he looked up at me, I looked at him and saw he had tears beginning to form in his eyes as I slowly shook my head.

I walked around the table to him and stood by him and he put his arm around me. "Like cancer?" He asked. "Osteosarcoma. It has a distinct scent, doesn't it?" Deaton said.
"Come here, I know you're well aware of what your new abilities can do for you. Improved strength, speed and healing. You ever wonder what it can do for others?" Deaton asked Isaac as he walked over to him, with me still under his arm.

"Give me your hand" Isaac looked at me for reassurance, I nodded, and then he looked at Deaton before hesitantly giving him his hand. Deaton then guided his hand over the dogs front leg, "Go on" I encouraged him.
Isaac put his hand on the dog and I watched as he began to rake away some of his pain. Isaac watched the black form in the veins in his hand, and then he lifted his sleeve, watching as it travelled up his arm. "What did I do?"

"You took some of his pain away" Scott said, "Only a little bit" I said, "But sometimes a little can make quite a difference" Deaton finished for me.
Isaac then brought his hand up to his nose and I saw a tear fall down his cheek. "It's okay" I whispered, "First time he showed us, Scott cried too"

I reached up and wiped away a tear and then he looked up at Scott and Deaton and laughed at himself and Scott before looking back down at me and placing his hands on either side of my face.
"Natalie" he whispered, and I went up on my tiptoes and kissed him, before turning around and placing my hand where Isaac's was earlier and taking a little more of the dogs pain, because I could smell it and because he was whimpering loudly. While I did that Isaac put his arm around my waist and hid his face in my neck, and gave me a kiss.

SO UM... HI LITTLE PENGUINS. HEY. SO UHHHM yeah. This is  personal.
It's a little- okay- a lot late, please don't hurt me!

I hope you like it, if not, I'll write you another one!! Love you all little penguins. Have a great day, or night.

It's 1:17am here, so yeah. Definitely going to sleep now. NIIIIIIGHT!! HAVE LOVELY TEEN WOLF/5SOS/OUAT/GOT/ROTG/WHATEVERYOULOVE FILLED DREAMS, AND MAY PITCH NOT CURSE YOUR SLEEP WITH BLACK NIGHTMARE SAND, AND LET SANDY KEEP YOU IN SWEET DREAMS LAND.

GOODNIGHT  Xxxxxx