Your ill/He's ill|SCILES

I'm ill... So I thought I'd write this:'(

Scott: "Scoooooott" you whisper-yell from your bed. Scott had taken the day off school to look after you because you have a really bad case of the flu, and you lost your voice too.

Luckily you know that no matter if you lost your voice or not, with his werewolf hearing he'll be able to hear you.

"Yeah baby?" He asked as he came through your bedroom door with a mug of caramel latte for you (A/N Costas caramel latte is to die for!!).

You made grabby hands towards him and the mug and he smiled before making his way towards your bed and helped you sit up before passing you the hot mug.

"Thank you" you croaked before taking a sip. Scott stroked your hair and said "Shhh baby. Don't speak. It'll make your throat worse"

You leaned into his hand and sighed, happy to have someone to look after you. "Thank you" you mouthed as you looked up at him.

"No problem baby" He said as he leaned down and kissed your forehead.

Stiles: "(Y/NNNNNNNNN)" Stiles dragged out your name as he called down to you from his bedroom where you were keeping him prisoner.

He's really ill, but he still wants to go and help Scott and the rest of the pack in the fight.

"Coming!" You yell as a reply just as you're pouring Stiles' soup into a bowl. You grab a spoon before going upstairs to find Stiles out of bed and trying to get his jeans on.

"Stiles! No. Bed. Now" He pouted at you before taking off his jeans again, which he was trying to put on over his pyjama bottoms, and sliding back into his bed.

"Here. Eat up while its hot" you said as you passed Stiles the bowl and spoon. He smiled up at you like a cheeky little five year old and took a sip of the soup before saying "Get into bed with me.. I'm cold and I need cuddles"

You smiled at him before slipping in beside him and resting your head on his shoulder as he continued to sip at his soup.