(SerenaxLiam)

Serena. The most beautiful girl in school, my best friend, and my crush. She is so amazing, so strong, and I love her so much, but I know that she'll never feel the same way. Someone like her could never love someone like me, I mean, I'm me and she's her. I'm no way near her league.

I want her to be happy, and I was getting along okay without telling her my feelings, but then pack had to find out, and start teasing me about it. Damn. "Hey Liam, you asked her out yet?" Lydia asked as she walked up to me at the end of another school day.

"No Lydia, and I'm still not planning on it, just like yesterday," I said, kind of pissed off that she keeps asking me this after school every day. "Lydia, just leave the poor boy alone!" Kira said as she walked over to us, with Scott in tow. "Thank you, Kira," I said before I started walking away from them all and towards Stiles' jeep.

"Thank you for giving me a ride Stiles" I smiled as I got in and got in the back of the jeep, "Yeah, no problem, I just don't want your little werewolf ass walking home, or on a bus filled with annoying students, especially because you don't have control yet"

"Rude" I muttered under my breath as I put my headphones in, Stiles started driving but stopped in front of the school doors as Scott and Serena got in. I felt my breath hitch as she got in the back and sat next to me, Scott got in afterwards, sitting in shotgun as he told Stiles the directions.

"Hey, where are we actually going anyway?" I asked as I pulled a headphone out, trying to listen to Scott's directions. "It's a surprise," Stiles said as he carried on looking at the road. "Hey" Serena whispered from beside me, I turned to look at her and she said, "Are you listening to Blink-182?" I nodded.

"Can I listen too?" She asked me quietly, as though she was scared I would say no, though how I could ever say no to her is a mystery. "Uh, ye- yeah sure" I stuttered, ultimately blushing at how stupid I sounded. "Thanks" she smiled as she accepted the headphone I handed to her.

"No problem" I whispered as I skipped a couple of songs and put on one I thought that she might like. She smiled widely when she realised what song it was and rested her head on my shoulder, my breath caught in my throat at the sudden contact, and I'm almost certain she knew.

*time skip cause I wanna get to the action ;)*

"Okay, school time!" Stiles yelled as he parked up the jeep in a spot just outside the school doors. Scott and Stiles hopped out and I watched as Serena got out too, "Hey! You coming, or are you gonna daydream all day?" Stiles laughed, I snapped my head towards him to see he was smirking at me.

"I'm coming, I'm coming" I muttered as I got out, Stiles shut the door behind me and we all walked into school. "I'll see you later boys" Serena said as she walked over to her locker, I watched her as she started talking to a girl who was stood there, apparently waiting for her. I saw her point behind Serena towards me, making Serena turn around and catch my eye, I waved awkwardly, cursing myself that I'd been caught staring. She waved back, a small smile on her face before she turned back to her friend.

Blushing, I turned to Scott and Stiles, hearing their chuckles from beside me, "What?" I asked them, already knowing the answer for myself, "You are so in love" Stiles laughed. "Shut up" I said as I started walking away from them and towards my own locker, on the other side of the hallway.

"Hey, we'll leave you alone in a minute, just tell us one thing?" Scott asked as they followed me and leant on the lockers either side of mine, both facing me. "What is it?" I asked, banging my head on my locker repeatedly as they asked me. "Do you want to ask Serena out?" They asked in unison, which honestly sounded a little creepy.

"Yes" I whispered, "What was that?" Stiles asked, a smirk on his face, "I know you heard me" I said, "Yeah, but we wanna hear it again" He carried on, trying to hold in a fit of laughter. "Yes, I wanna ask Serena out" I said, only a little bit louder, so she wouldn't hear me.

"So go do it" Scott said, "It's not that easy guys" I shook my head as I opened my locker, trying to distract myself from shaking. "Yes it is, she's right over there, just go and ask her, it's that simple. If you won't do it, I will" Stiles said, a serious look crossing his face as he looked at me.

"Okay, damn, fine!" I said, I turned around to face Serena and her friend, still standing at her locker. "Go on" Scott urged, nudging my back gently. I slowly walked over to her, the hallway suddenly becoming less and less busy, "Uh hey S- Serena?" I asked. She turned around to face me, her smile widening once she saw me, well I wish.

"Um would you- you. Uh, damn. Serena. Would you go- ugh!" I stuttered, I felt my cheeks heat up rapidly as her friend smirked at me and then turned to Serena, "I'll see you in class" before she walked away. "Yeah sure" Serena said, turning her attention ultimately back to me, "So, Liam, are you alright honey?" She asked me, a caring tone slipping into her voice.

"LIAM LOOOOOOOVES YOUUUUUUUU" I heard someone, Stiles, yell from behind me. I bowed my head in shame, why did they have to do that?! "Hey, look at me" I looked up to see Serena smiling fondly at me. "I love you too, and I would love to go out with you," She said.

"W-wait what?" I asked, obviously not believing my ears, "I would love to go out with you" she said slowly. Before I could say anything she had wrapped me up in a tight hug, her arms around my neck, tentatively I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to me.

"I love you" I whispered, "I love you too" she whispered in my ear, placing a feather light kiss on my cheek.

So, hey my lil penguins, sorry I'm taking so long on the requests, but slowly I am working through them, I have so many damn drafts saved for all of my books rn it's unbelievable. I'm just tryna update them all at least once before I carry on with the requests in this book, so bear with me?

proudslytherin08 this is your personal, I hope you like it, if not I'll rewrite it for you:-)

Love you my lil penguins, I'll see ya later *salutes* xxxxx