Wherever you Are (Isaac)

This song is by 5SOS. I really love this song, but it makes me cry every time I listen to it...
🎶For a while we pretended
That we never had to end it
But we knew we'd have to say goodbye
You were crying at the airport
When they finally closed the plane door
I could barely hold it all inside🎶

All of last night me and Isaac were cuddling together in bed, just talking and enjoying eachothers company, pretending that today didn't exist.

"We're here" I whispered as I pulled up at the airport, "We better get in there then" Isaac said as he squeezed my hand gently. I nodded and got out of the car, wiping away the tears that had fallen, although it didn't do much as more fell in their place.

"Flight to France is boarding in two minutes"

"I love you baby" Isaac whispered as he wrapped his arms tightly around my waist, pulling me into his chest. "I'll miss you" I cried into his chest, "Baby, please don't cry"

"Bye Isaac" I whispered as I watched the plane door closing, even more tears falling from my eyes, blurring my vision completely and then my knees buckled underneath me.

*Isaacs POV*

I could see (Y/N) from where I was stood, at the plane door, I wasn't going to sit down until it shut, and the hostesses had given up trying to get me to sit down.

I watched as she fell to the floor, and I fought to keep the tears from falling.

🎶Torn in two
And I know I shouldn't tell you
But I just can't stop thinking of you
Wherever you are
You
Wherever you are
Every night I almost call you
Just to say it always will be you
Wherever You are🎶

"(Y/N) please come out?" Lydia asked again as she leaned her back against my bedroom door, "No, I don't want to see anyone" I whispered as I kept crying, unable to stop.

"Please?" She asked one more time, I sighed, standing up and opening my door, making Lydia fall inside.

"Oh honey" she whispered as she stood up and looked at me, "I'm torn in two Lydia, he left, but I just can't stop thinking of him" I cried as she wrapped me up in a hug.

"Every night I just want to call him and tell him that I miss him, and how much I love him, but I just- I can't do that to him" I cried again.

*Isaacs POV*

(Y/N) has to be getting on better than me, since I've been here I haven't left my room in my new apartment. Every night I cry myself to sleep, and I go to call her, but then I realise I can't drag her back down if she's already happy again.

🎶I could fly a thousand oceans
But there's nothing that compares to
What we had and so I walk alone
I wish I didn't have to be gone
Maybe you've already moved on
But the truth is I don't want to know🎶

"I could fly to see him, but I think that would hurt more than not having him here with me" I said as I walked with Stiles along the beach, walking at the waters edge.

*Isaacs POV*

Oh god I wish I'd stayed, I wish I'd never left (Y/N) alone. What if she's already moved on? I ask myself, but the truth is, I really don't want to know.

🎶Torn in two
and I know I shouldn't tell you
But I just can't stop thinking of you
Wherever you are
You
Wherever you are
Every night I almost call you
Just to say it always will be you
Wherever you are🎶

*Isaacs POV*

I know I shouldn't tell her, I shouldn't call her, I know, but it gets so hard sometimes. I don't know how much longer I can last without her.

*(Y/N) POV*

"Isaac I miss you" I cried as I curled up on my bed, trying to keep my sobs to a minimum so as not to wake Lydia who's sleeping on my floor, she's locked away all the phones in the house in her make up box, so I can't get a hold of one and call him.

🎶You can say we'll be together
Someday
Nothing lasts forever
Nothing stays the same
So why can't I stop feeling this way🎶

I knew as soon as we got together that if would never last forever, nothing ever does, something always happens and everything changes.

I had a voicemail from Isaac, I didn't even know it was there until someone else left me a voicemail.

"Hey baby. I don't know when you'll listen to this, but if I'm already in France, I want you to know this. I know that we'll be together someday, we're meant to be together baby girl, I know we are. I love you so much"

🎶Torn in two
and I know
I shouldn't tell you
But I just can't stop thinking of you
Wherever you are
You
Wherever you are
Every night I almost call you
Just to say it always will be you
Wherever you are🎶

"Isaac" I whisper as I look at my phone, sitting in front of me, Isaacs contact displayed on the screen, almost daring me to call him, but I can't.

"It always will be you, no matter where you go" I say to myself as I walk over to my bed and curl up by myself, like I have every night since he left.

Oh my god I'm trying not to cry right now. I can't- I can't believe I wrote this!! If you cry, I'm sorry. But I doubt that you will, because its not that great. The other requests will he finished later, thank you for being so patient with me and not hunting me down with pitchforks and flaming sticks.

I love you all my little penguins, take care and I'll try to update later.