Waterpark (EmilyxStiles)

"Hey, do you two have any plans today?" Stiles yelled as he burst in through the front door. I groaned from the noise as I was asleep on the couch, using my brother Scott as a pillow. "Uh no Stiles, keep your voice down while you tell us what we're not gonna have a choice in doing" Scott whisper-yelled.

I heard footsteps and then felt someone lifting my feet as the other end of the couch dipped, I opened one eye slightly to see Stiles had put my feet on his lap to sit down.

I closed my eye again, throwing an arm over my face to hide the smile I had, "Basically, we're going to a water park" Stiles said quietly and quickly.

"Which one? Where? When? How?" I asked excitedly as I sat up suddenly, scaring both my brother and Stiles. "AHHHH" Stiles screamed as he fell off the couch, I couldn't help the laughs that fell out of my mouth following, as he stood up he shot me a playful glare.

"Stiles, I don't really want to" Scott said, "You said it yourself Scott, you don't have a choice in going. And it is so hot today, what else are you gonna do?" Stiles asked rhetorically as I stood up.

"Fine, Emily c'mon, we gotta get dressed" Scott gave in before motioning for me to go upstairs, I ran up the stairs, and straight into my room.

*skipping the getting dressed and the driving there cause that's so long and boring*

"Okay! We're here!" Stiles yelled excitedly as he parked in the car park attached to the water park. "OH THANK GOD" I said loudly as I pulled off my seatbelt and practically fell out of the door.

"No offence to the Jeep Stiles, but it is so hot in there" Scott said as he and Stiles got out. "Hey! You leave the Jeep outta this" I defended Roscoe, I know how much Stiles loves his Jeep, and I love it almost as much as he does.

"Yeah" Stiles said as he stood beside me, both of us with our arms crossed, kind of looking like some wannabe gangsters on the front of their first album. "Alright, I'm sorry" Scott laughed as he held his hands up in surrender.

"C'mon, let's go! I can't wait any longer!" I said excitedly as I grabbed my bag from the back of the Jeep before running towards the entrance.

*skipping to the good stuff😏*

"Hey Stiles, let's go on this one!" I called as I pointed at one of the biggest rides here. "Oh yesssss" he said, I saw out of the corner of my eye that creepy guy who's been following us for the past hour and going on all the same rides.

I shivered as I saw him walking behind us towards the ride. We were seated and the guy was sat in the row behind us, well, behind me.

I laughed as Stiles screamed like a little girl, which is nothing new, but it was hilarious. Momentarily forgetting out the guy, I enjoyed the ride, and pouted when it was over.

"Okay, c'mon Em, I think we should go on a small ride, or the hot tub until Stiles doesn't look sea sick..." Scott suggested as he put Stiles' arm over his shoulders and supported him.

"Yeah, sounds like a plan, it's this way" I said as I motioned for them to follow me, we made it to the hot tubs and me and Scott helped Stiles to get in. I got in beside him and immediately started to relax until I heard someone else get in.

I opened my eyes to see the guy that's been following us. "Hey beautiful" he smirked at me, clearly showing off his abs. I stiffened and I felt Stiles next to me stiffen too.

"How about we ditch your friends and go have some fun?" He asked as he inched closer to me, his hand grazing my thigh. "I- I have a boyfriend" I said quickly, shooting out of his grip and sitting between Scott and Stiles.

"Oh yeah, who?" He asked, looking at the boys then back at me, oh shit. Scott's my brother... Stiles, he'd never do i- my thoughts were cut off when Stiles said "Me, I'm her boyfriend"

I looked at him as he put his arm around my shoulders, he looked at me and winked before looking back at the guy. "Prove it" the guy said, obviously not believing the lie, "How would you like us to prove it?" Stiles asked, I could hear the teasing and the sarcasm in his voice.

"If you kiss, I'll leave you alone, if you don't, well, I'll know you're lying" he said as he smirked at me again. I mentally threw up when he winked at me, no way in hell will Stile- once more my thoughts were cut off by Stiles.

This time it was his lips against mine, I was frozen for a few seconds before I realised my long-term crush was actually kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I melted into the kiss, I vaguely heard someone getting out and presumed it was the guy.

When I pulled back for air Scott cheered "Finally!" I giggled slightly as I looked up at Stiles. "I um- I've liked you since fifth grade" Stiles whispered, "Fourth grade" I smirked before pecking his lips once more.

Hey wassup hello, seen yo pretty ass soon as you walked in through the do- I should really stop.

If you sang that and didn't read it, I love you *blows kisses to you*

Glader_Witch_Wolf this is your second personal, I really hope you like it:-) if not, I'll rewrite it for you.

I have some more drafts lined up that just need some quick editing and finishing off, so keep yo eyes peeled for them. I love you all my lil penguins, and I'll see ya later *salutes* xxxxx