Parrish/Theo/Brett catch up

Ages ago I was gonna do these three, and only now am I starting them, so bear with. In this chapter Imma do

- how he cuddles with you at night
- he catches you dancing
-where he takes you on holiday
-you're a...

Okay, ARE YA READY KIDS?!

How he cuddles with you at night;

Parrish: like Stiles, Jordan likes to spoon with you, so he knows you're safe in his arms.

Theo: Usually you will be in either side of the bed, because you both like your space at night, but midway through the night you'll both move towards the middle of the bed and cuddle up.

Brett: Brett likes to keep you safe, so he'll lay on his back and he'll keep you close by his side with his arm around your waist and your head laying on his chest.

He catches you dancing;

Parrish: Your brother had come over from England for a week and Jordan had offered to go and get a take-out so you could spend more time with him. While he was gone you played music and your brother asked jokingly if you'd like to dance. You nodded laughing and you both began slow dancing to a fast pace song, the two of you broke apart when you heard chuckles coming from the front door and you turned to see Jordan watching you both as he laughed.

Theo: It was the start of another of yours and Theo's lazy days, normally these days consist of films, snacks and lazy kisses. Today Theo offered to go out to the store and grab some snacks so while he went out, you decided to have a little dance party till he got back. You were so caught up belting out the lyrics and dancing around that you didn't notice Theo had walked back in until he cleared his throat. You turned to face him and he said "You're an amazing dancer babe" with a smirk on his face.

Brett: You've always loved dancing, just for fun, whenever you're by yourself for long enough, you're always dancing. Today was no exception, you had the house to yourself and it was just going to be you alone all day so you decided to have a little dance marathon til dinner. What you didn't realise was that your boyfriend Brett had snuck in to spend time with you and he was watching you dance until you spotted him standing at the door watching you with a smile on his face. "That was amazing babe" he chuckled as he placed a kiss on your forehead.

Where he takes you on holiday;

Parrish: Germany you've just been wanting to go for a while.

Theo: London you told Theo about how you want to take a selfie in front of Big Ben.

Brett: Canada (Vanossgaming😏😏)

You're a;

Parrish: (an) Assassin; although you only use your skill set to help the law 😉

Theo: Human; Theo gets protective over you, although you can beat his ass in a fight.

Brett: Werewolf; although you can obviously take care of yourself, Brett doesn't like you getting into fights.