Torture (JuliannaxScott)

Today started as a normal day, I got out of bed, around half an hour late, I rushed to get dressed and brush my teeth and all that stuff, and then I walked outside to catch my ride to school with Stiles and Scott in the Jeep.

Everything seemed normal, well, as normal as life can get in Beacon Hills when we have supernatural creatures running around 25/8.

"Hey Scott" I smiled as I walked up to him and Allison, but my smile faded when I saw that Allison had her hands in his jeans pockets (not actually the pockets, but I am waaaaay too awkward to put what I actually want to, so if you don't get me, then yes, her hands were in his front pockets.....)

"Julianna, baby please, it's not what it looks li-" Scott started, but I cut him off when I slapped Allison round the face. (I love Allison, this is hard to write, but I have a good idea) "Don't touch, or even come near Scott again alright, or you'll be getting worse than that" I growled and then took Scott hand and dragged him outside the school, onto the front steps.

"Baby, thank you for not thinking that I was happy with what she was doing" Scott said and I smiled, my mood lightening slightly. "Scott, I know you wouldn't do that. I'm not stupid"

"I love you baby" "I love you too"

*Allison's POV*

That bitch. She stole Scott away from me. Before she came into the picture, me and Scott were so close to getting together. I'm gonna kill her, and then me and Scott can finally be together, it's our destiny.

I watched as Julianna dragged Scott away from me, but what she missed was the smile still on my face, I've got a plan, and it's gonna work.

(Oh my god. I feel like you're all gonna hate me now that I've made Allison the creepy stalker person)

*Julianna's POV again*

*time skip*

Oh my god, how I've missed my bed today!

"I'm sorry, I promise to never leave you again" I whispered dramatically as I fell onto my bed and cuddled my pillow. (I swear down if I'm the only one that does this.....)

I was on the brink of a nap when a loud crash and the sound of glass breaking alerted me, a lot.

I immediately jumped up out of bed and wolfed out, I looked around my room and saw that my window had been broken, and there was a brick lying among the shattered glass on my floor.