Finding out (ErinxStiles)

*Stiles' POV*

Looking into Erin's bluey-grey eyes, I could immediately tell something was up. But what, she wouldn't tell me. "Erin? Hey, hey!" I called out to my best friend, although she just kept walking, I watched her as she walked into the library and I took my chance and ran after her.

*Erin's POV*

Something weird and scary happened last night. I was bitten. By Scott. I mean, I knew about the supernatural stuff anyway, and I was a human in the pack alongside my best friend Stiles, but now, now I'm a frickin werewolf.

As I walk into school again, I try to avoid Stiles, or anyone for that matter, just until I at least get my head around this. Sadly my plan failed as soon I heard Stiles' voice. "Erin? Hey, hey!" He yelled, I kept walking, straight to the library and trying to find a quiet corner he wouldn't find me in.

I let out a quiet sigh of relief as I watch Stiles walk right by me, me being hidden by a chair and a beanbag in the corner.

Although, my relief was short lived as I jumped out of my skin upon hearing Stiles' voice right behind me.

"Hey Erin, why are you hididng from me?" He asked, I turned around to face him, accidentally letting a growl slip from my mouth.

Before he could question it I ran off, straight out the library and ran straight into Liam and Scott. "Sorry, sorry", I muttered as I refused to look up at Scott.

I tried to walk round them both but Scott caught my shoulders. "Erin, I know we've talked about this but, if you're not okay, you don't have to keep it to yourself" He said.

I looked up at him, and then my eyes drifted over to Liam. "I- I can't. I can't tell Stiles" I stuttered as a tear slowly rolled down my cheek. "I can't" I whispered.

"Hey, hey" Scott cooed as he pulled me into his body, wrapping his arms tightly around my shoulders. "You're alright. I won't let you tell him on your own" he continued.

"For now, why don't you just keep it a secret as best you can until you feel like you can tell him" I nodded at Scott's words.

"Thank you Scott" I smiled, Scott looked like he was about to say something when he looked over my shoulder and I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I turned around to see Stiles, "Hey" I whispered. "We'll leave you to it" Liam said as he and Scott walked off. "Erin? Why did you run off?" Stiles asked me.

"I- I can't tell you yet. But please trust me when I say that when I'm ready, I will tell you" I whispered as I held his hands in mine.

"I trust you baby" He whispered as he placed a kiss on my forehead. "Come on, let's go watch a movie"

*time skip*

"Hey, let's watch Zoolander" I suggested as I picked up the case and showed Stiles. "Sure" he smiled as he put it in before picking me up and running to the couch.

I let out a quiet yelp as he fell onto the couch, not letting me go as I fell on top of him. I tried to get comfy to watch the film and eventually I gave in, Stiles' hands not loosening their grip on me.

Around twenty minutes into the film I started getting a little bored, so I came up with a game in my mind.

I started moving my hand up and down Stiles' arm slowly enough so he wouldn't suspect anything.

Slowly my hand reached his shoulder, I looked up at Stiles' face to see him still engrossed in the film. Smiling to myself I let my hand run down his chest and up under his shirt.

"Erin, wha- what are you doing?" Stiles gasped as I let my nails gently rake down his bare chest. "Nothing" I giggled, trying to act innocent.

"That doesn't seem like nothing" Stiles murmured as he grabbed my wrists and moved so I was laid on the couch, with him hovering above me.

With my hands pinned above my head, I looked up at Stiles, biting my lip, trying to hold in a giggle and also stop my heartbeat from accelerating.

I closed my eyes as I tried to keep my heartbeat under control but then I felt Stiles lips crash on mine. I moaned in surprise but immediately kissed back.

Soon we pulled back for air and Stiles' face turned from one of pleasure to one of shock. My heartbeat was erratic and I might have guessed what Stiles could see.

"You- you're a werewolf?" Stiles asked, not moving from above me. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and saw my eyes were glowing yellow.

"Is this what you couldn't tell me?" Stiles asked again as he sat up, allowing me to move. I nodded slowly as I sat up also and faced the TV screen.

"I think you'll make a hot werewolf" Stiles said, I turned to face him to see a smirk on his face as he looked at me.

I smiled and a small giggle fell from my lips, "I love you Stiles" I laughed. "I love you too, my sexy little werewolf"

Is_The_Ultimate this is your personal. I hope that you like it, I tried my best, sorry it's taken me so long to write it:-( don't eat me*hides*

Love you my lil penguins, sorry but requests are still closed, I'll see ya later:-) xxxxx