Best concert ever! (Stiles)

It's my birthday tomorrow! That was all anyone heard from me all day long today. Even in classes, eventually all the teachers gave up trying to get another answer out of me.

Today I also kept badgering my boyfriend, Stiles, over text about what he got me for my birthday tomorrow. "If you don't stop badgering me (Y/N), you wont get your present!" Stiles said at lunch as he sat down opposite me at our usual picnic table that we sit at with the whole pack, sometimes even in winter, I mean you only live once right?

"But,... It's my birthday tomorrow" I said with a pout, which I learnt from Sam(my) Winchester from SPN and Calum Thomas Hood from 5 Seconds of Sexxiness (well actually it's Summer, but they are hella fine). "Babe, I don't care. Your present is a surprise, so just be patient okay?" He said and I slowly nodded and took a Pringle when Scott offered me one. I looked up at his face from the tube(stop it;)) and he was smirking at me in that I know something you don't kind of way.

I hate when people do that, because I'm just tempted to punch that stupid smirk right off their faces. Instead, I took a deep breath and took my phone out opened up my messages and texted Scott 'You know' I sent. 'Know what' He sent back.

Me: You know what you know! . (A/N I'm bored of using the apostrophes)

Scott: Sorry babe, nobody's gonna tell you, the surprise is literally too good! Xxxxxxxxxx

I looked up surprised and saw Stiles handing Scott his phone back. I mentally nodded to myself and then carried on staring off into space, trying to imagine what Stiles had gotten me.

*Le time skip in the TARDIS*

It's my birthday! It is my birthday! It is officially my 18th birthday! I opened my eyes and saw an over excited Stiles sat criss-cross on my bed facing me. As soon as he saw I was awake he near screamed "Happy birthday baby!" I smiled widely as I sat up in bed and glanced at my clock 10am, alrighty then. "Thank you Stiles!" I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into me for a hug, he kissed my neck and pulled away from the hug a few minutes later and he said "Go get ready, then I can take you to your surprise! And be quick because we're on a tight schedule!"

I have never moved so fast in my entire life, I swear to a Llama. I leapt out of bed, throwing my duvet over Stiles' head and hearing his muffled laughter as I ran to my bathroom, not even bothering to shut the door as I got out of my pyjamas and hopped into the shower.

Exactly one hour later I was completely ready. I was wearing the outfit that Stiles had picked out for me. It consisted of my black ripped skinny jeans, my black and white flannel and underneath I had on my burgundy kind of colour top that says 'I like boys who are in bands' along with my black boots, and I had my still slightly damp hair in a messy bun and right now I'm impatiently waiting for Stiles to put on his shoes.

Eventually he finished and I ran out the door, luckily Stiles grabbed my phone and bag before stepping out. "C'mon babe, we gotta drive there" he said as he got in the Jeep and I jumped in excitedly.

*We go back in time accidentally with Doc and Marty because we fell on top of Marty when he got into the DeLorean but Doc didn't realise till it was too late. Then Doc says "Great Scott!" and then us and Marty say together "WE GOTTA GO BACK TO THE FUTURE!" and so we go back into the future accidentally ahead two hours from when we originally left*

*Basically it's a two hour time skip*

"Okay! Baby we're here. Grab the bags out of the back and meet me inside" Stiles said as he pulled into a fancy hotel parking lot. Before he even got an answer from me he had gotten out of the Jeep and walked right into the hotel just as a bunch of screaming girls ran up the street.