Confession (MaggiexIsaac)

Okay, so basically have some Star Wars OTP in your life fam. You wont regret it.

"So" I started, "So..." Isaac repeated as he glanced over at me before looking back down at the pizza on his plate. You could cut the awkward in the air with a knife. Why is it awkward, you ask? Well, let me tell you what happened.

*that morning*

"So to celebrate your birthday today we're all going to meet up and take you to that new pizza place that just opened up" Stiles said into the phone, "But-" I tried but was cut off by Lydia, "And you're going to like it!" She yelled. "Ah" I said as I pulled the phone away from my ear, "Okay, fine. What time?" I asked "Me and Lydia will pick you up at 7" Stiles said.

*time skip to 7pm*

"Hello? Maggie? You ready yet?" Lydia called as I heard her footsteps on the stairs. "Is the whole pack coming?" I asked her when she finally came into my room, "Yeah honey, why?" she asked. "So I don't have to dress too fancy then? Just nice?" I asked, looking at the contents of my wardrobe which was strewn all across the floor.

*five minutes later*

"Ohhh-kay. Try these" Lydia said as she handed me an outfit. I put it on and then looked at myself in my full length mirror, well yeah, it goes with my glasses. I thought to myself, "Okay. Let's go!" I said, slipping on my shoes, "Yay!" Lydia squealed as we walked downstairs.

As soon as I locked my front door, Stiles had picked me up and thrown me over his shoulder. He walked over to the Jeep and as soon as we were all in, Stiles had started down the road,

Five minutes later and we were already at the pizza place, "Okay, Maggie? You ready?" Stiles asked as he and Stiles stood either side of me at the entrance. "Lets go!" I said as I started through the door, I had barely made it in before someone was dragging me to a table. When I looked up I noticed it was Malia who was dragging me, and at the table the rest of the pack was there, with a cake and candles and two helium balloons as well.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGGIE!" They all yelled, catching the attention of the couple in the far back corner of the restaurant. "Happy birthday" I heard them faintly yell before I was enveloped in a hug by Kira, Scott, Isaac, Liam, Stiles, Lydia, Malia and surprisingly Derek. "Well, this is a nice surprise Derek, never thought in a million years that birthdays would have been your thing" I teased as we pulled back and sat down.

"Oh and thank you guys so much for this" I smiled, they all smiled back at me before we all went about deciding what we were gonna eat. "Is everyone ready to order?" A waiter asked a few minutes later as he came up to our table, we all ordered and then while we waited we talked about random things, and time just seemed to fly by.

At 9, Scira had to go home, so we said goodnight to them, and not five minutes later Derek, Lydia and Liam went home, leaving me, Stiles, Isaac, Liam and Malia to talk among ourselves. Stiles knows about my little crush on Isaac, but things between me and Isaac have been kind of tense, a little awkward. So when Stiles announced that he was taking home Liam and Malia, I could have slapped that smug smirk right off his face.

"So" I started, "So..." Isaac repeated as he glanced over at me before looking back down at the pizza on his plate. You could cut the awkward in the air with a knife. I sighed, having finally had enough of this, "Isaac.... I need to tell you something, and it might make things more awkward between us, but in all honesty, I don't see how it could get worse" I said.

"Okay, tell me" he said, looking back up at me as he smiled, a genuine friendly smile, and my heart skipped a beat at the sight of it. "Um" I whispered, suddenly at a loss for words, "Isaac, I- I love you" I said. He immediately responded with "I love you too" before he stood up and sat in the seat next to me, taking my hands in his and leaning close, but stopping before our lips met.

"Can I kiss you?" he whispered, his warm breath fanning my face, I nodded, unable to form words or sounds, and a second later my brain stopped working briefly because Isaac's soft lips crashed onto mine.

maggieEs12 this is your personal, hope you like it love, if not, I will rewrite it:-)

Love all you little penguins, stay safe! Xxx