(ParisxLiam)

It's been 6 months. 6 months I've been with Liam, and honestly, I couldn't be happier, I felt like nothing could bring me down. I was wrong.

"Hey Paris, I gotta leave for a while," Raven said, "What? Mystique are you going on holiday? Why have you got to go?" I asked my best friend, using her special nickname.

"I've got to move on and be who I am" she sang, "I just don't belong here, I hope you understand" she carried on, which made me laugh.

"What about us? What about everything we've been through? What about trust?" I sang back to her before her face fell into a deep frown once more.

"I'm sorry Paris, I really am, but... I- I've done something and I can't stay here anymore" she said, "Myst, please, what could you have possibly done that was so bad?" I asked again.

"I- it was a full moon last night, but I- I killed someone" she whispered as her shoulders dropped and she bowed her head to look at the floor, rather than at me.

"I- you- I don't believe you" I finally said, she looked up at me with cold, emotionless eyes. "Believe it," she said before she finished packing her bag and she took off, jumping out the window and off into the night.

Silently I sat on her bed, staring out the window, trying to come to terms with what just happened. Who did she kill? Why would she kill them? She said it was a full moon... She'd never hurt anyone, not unless they'd done something wrong to her.

I sighed as the thoughts spiralled out of control in my head and I screamed, trying to ease the throbbing in my mind. "Liam" I whispered into the phone once he had picked up. "Paris? Babe, what's wrong?" he asked me worriedly, "I- I can't say this over the phone" I said quickly and he immediately said "I'll be in your room in five minutes" and hung up.

I walked out the front door to my best friend's house and walked across the street and straight through my front door, not even bothering to close it after me, "Paris! Please shut the front do-" My mum cut herself off once she saw my sour expression. "What's wrong sweetheart? You look like you just sucked on a lemon" she said as she ushered me into one of her motherly hugs. (I really miss my mummy hugs so I had to include one, I'm sorry)

"It's nothing mum, I'm fine for now, I'll tell you when I'm ready" I whispered as I squeezed her gently before kissing her cheek and going up the stairs slowly, straight into my room, and closing the door behind me. I turned around to face my room to see Liam stood next to my open window, looking at me worriedly.

"Hey" I whispered as I walked over to him, he wrapped his arms around me, engulfing me in a wolfy hug before he spoke, "What happened?" He asked. "You know Raven right?" I asked, and felt him nod, "She- she told me something" I carried on. "What did she tell you, baby?"

"She told me that she killed someone and that she had to leave, and she did" I whispered, bunching his shirt up in my fists. "I didn't even get to say goodbye to her before she was gone" I cried into his shoulder as his hands rubbed soothing circles on my lower back.

"I'm sorry baby" he whispered, "We have a pack meeting in like five minutes, do you wanna go?" He asked me, a hint of regret in his voice, probably cause he had to ask me that. "Yeah, I- um, I gotta do something, ha. Let's go" I said as I pulled back from his hug.

He helped me out the window and we stood on the little ledge before I awkwardly got onto his back and he jumped down, landing almost silently on the grass before he immediately took off running towards Scott's house. "Hey guys," Liam said as we walked through the door and sat down with the pack in the living room.

"I - I found a dead body," Lydia said, just as Scott opened his mouth to say something, I trembled slightly as she said that, knowing who made that person a corpse. "Who was it?" Liam asked, wrapping a protective arm around my shoulders, pulling me into his side. "Um it was Raven's ex-boyfriend," she said after a few seconds of silence, "Who Stefan?" Stiles asked and Lydia nodded.

I trembled slightly again, this time because I knew why she had killed him, when they were together, Stefan would beat her up nearly every day, she was almost too scared to tell me about it, for fear of what he might do if she did. Then she became a werewolf and everything changed, she wasn't scared of him anymore, hell she even punched him and knocked him out when she proudly broke up with him in the middle of school, it was kinda funny, to be honest.

"You don't think it was Raven do you?" Stiles asked, "I mean, she isn't capable of that" he carried on. "I don't know Stiles, she had a very good motive," Lydia said, making everyone but me look at her. When Raven broke up with him, she told Lydia why she punched him.

"It wasn't Raven," I said calmly, although inside I was screaming for myself to shut up. "What?" Scott asked as he looked over at me, along with the others. "I said, it wasn't Raven" I stated again, biting the inside of my cheek I watched as some form of realisation washed over Scott's face.

"It was you" he said and I suddenly found myself nodding, "I want you out of my house. Paris, you know as well as anyone this isn't what we do. I don't wanna see you at any pack meetings ever, and as far as I'm concerned, hell, you aren't in the pack"

parisallegretto this is your personal, I hope you like it, if not I'll rewrite it for you:-) I'm so sorry about the ending, honestly I was lost so I just wrote that:-(

So my lil penguins, hows y'all been without me for a lil bit? Been good? Finished school? Finished all your exams? Idk anymore....

So glad I can cross off another request, although PARIS if you wanted me to write you a part two I can try my best.

Anywho, have fun, I love you all my lil penguins and I'll see you later *salutes* xxxxx