You're an idiot (LaneyxBrett)

"Hey, Stiles!" I smiled as I spotted the hyperactive lacrosse playing teenager walking up to me, "Hey Laney" He smiled back as he wrapped me up in a hug. "Oh god Stiles, let me go" I giggled as he swayed us back and forth, my brown hair falling in my face, and then we nearly fell down in the middle of the school corridor, "Dumbass" I muttered, shaking my head as I giggled and Stiles let go of me.

"Oh- Stiles!" I said I shook my head as I looked down at him, "Give me your hand" I said as I reached down to help him up off the floor he'd just fallen down on. "Thanks," he said as he let me pull him up onto his feet. "Yeah, no problem dork" I laughed before he had a chance to reply Scott was calling him over to his locker, "I'll see you later," Stiles said, "Bye Stiles" I smiled before turning back to my locker only to see Brett stood there, giving me a heart attack.

"Holy mother of fu- Brett, you nearly gave me a god damn heart attack," I said as I stepped up to him and looked up at him, being 5'3 has it's advantages, it means I don't have to look up so much to see his face. "What's wrong?" I asked him upon seeing the sadness etched on his face, "Nothing's wrong" he replied gruffly, which was obviously a lie.

"Seriously Brett, what's up? What happened?" I asked him, he looked as though he was about to reply when the first bell went off, "We'll continue this later" I said to him as I poked his chest, I leaned up and kissed his cheek before walking off to my first lesson.

*time skip the rest of the school day cause school's boring*

"Hey Brett," I said without turning around after hearing my front door open and then ultimately slam shut again afterwards. "Don't 'Hey Brett' me, we haven't finished from earlier" Brett said as he walked into the kitchen behind me, "What do you- oh, are you gonna tell me why you were so sad this morning?" I asked as I sat down at the breakfast bar (We're gonna go through this again, everyone knows what I'm talking about here right, breakfast bar?)

"It was just you and Stiles, my mind started wandering" Brett mumbled, but I still heard him in the quietness of the kitchen, "What?" I asked him, me and Stiles? WHAT?!

"You and Stiles, you're always all over each other, even more so than we ever are. Sometimes I start to think that maybe you'd be better off with him rather than me" Brett snapped at me, still standing, leaning against the wall by the door. "Why would you ever think that? I don't love Stiles for god sake Brett, I love you and only you. Stiles and I have known each other since we were 2 years old, hell we used to have baths together growing up, no way in hell would I ever think of Stiles more than as a brother"

"I know you love me, and believe me, I love you too, but sometimes I doubt that even though in my heart I know," Brett said, I sighed standing up I made my way over to him. I stood in front of him and looked up into his eyes, "I love you, Brett, so, so much" I whispered before I placed my hands on the back of his head and pulled him down, connecting our lips in a sweet kiss which quickly became heated.

(Just a warning guys, this may be a little awkward cause I'm very awkward and not used to actually writing such things)

My hands were still wound up in Brett's hair as his hands slid down my back to my thighs, he lifted me up, wrapping my legs around his waist his tongue grazed my bottom lip. I denied him access, keeping my lips sealed, Brett brought his hands up to my ass and squeezed harshly making me gasp, he took the opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth.

I let a small moan slip from my lips as Brett trailed hot kisses down my neck, sucking and biting on the delicate skin I tugged on his hair slightly, eliciting a moan from the boy who was leaving purple love bites all over my neck. "I love you, Laney, so god damn much," Brett said, "I love you too Brett, but how exactly am I going to cover these up for school" I laughed as I motioned to my neck. He simply laughed before kissing me again.

Okay, hey, it's awkward I know, cause I'm awkward, Laney when you gave me your request I nearly died trying to think about how I'd write it for ya😂

-voidliamsdunbar this is your personal, I really hope you like it and that it isn't too bad. If you want me to, I'll try and rewrite it for ya:-)

Love you all my lil penguins, I'll see ya later *salutes* xxxxx