Voicemails

Scott: "Hey this is (Y/N) sorry I missed your call. Just leave a message and I'll try and get back to you" *beeeeeeeep* "Hey babe. So I know this is like the fifth time I've called your number in seven minutes. But I- I just miss you so god damn much, and I know you're not here anymore and that kills me. I miss you and I love you, and you'll never be able to say it back because you're gone..*muffled sobs* I love you my little Tinker" Scott had to hang up because he couldn't continue in that moment because the sobs escaping his mouth stopped any words from forming.

Stiles: "(Y/N) here. Leave a message after the beep" *beeeeeeeep* "Hey (Y/N) so we need some more milk, and uhh can you get some pizza on your way back please? Oh and I love youuuu!"

Peter: "(Y/N). you know what to do hahaa" *beeeeeeeep* "(Y/N)! Come back I miss you, and I'm having a staring competition with a pile of your favourite DVDs and losing, so come here and cuddle with me" who knew Peter was a big cudddly bear!

Derek: "Hello, this is (Y/N) I didn't answer the phone because I'm trying to avoid someone I don't like. Uh, leave your name and if I don't call back. It's you" *beeeeeeeep* Derek smiled remembering that you recorded that because you once watched that episode of Mrs Browns Boys five times in a row before you had memorised the voicemail and recorded it as your own. "Hey baby. Just wanted to let you know that we landed and I'm on my way to pick her up now. Call you later, love you"

Isaac: "Wassup? (Y/N) he- Isaac stop laughing at me! Leave a message" *beeeeeeeep* Isaac smiled as he listened to your voice again, "(Y/N)" he said, his voice cracking with just one word. "I love you... I can't believe that you're dead... It's only been a few days but what if I forget all about you? What if by tomorrow I can't remember what you looked like? Baby I can't forget you. You're my whole world and you always will be, I love you and I will never stop loving you. Later on, in like a year or something, there might be other girls because I know that's what you would want for me, but they will never have my whole heart. They'll never have my full attention. They'll never have my full anything because that was always only yours... Baby I love you" Isaac finished before he hung up and just sat there, staring into space because no tears would come out after three days of crying.

Liam: