Parrish/Theo/Brett catch-up #4

Hello!! I'm finally making another catch-up, slowly getting them all caught up again, and in this one I will be writing:

- Voicemails (including Liam)

- Favourite song

- Favourite 5SOS song...

- Lesson you two have together

- Sweet thing he says to you

- Favourite ATL song

Hope you enjoy:-)

Voicemails;

Liam: "It's (Y/N). Leave a message" *beeeeeeeeep* "Hey baby, I just want to say good luck with your exam today, I know you'll ace it and I'll meet you afterwards outside the school, I love you" (short but sweet..... I hope)

Parrish: "(Y/N), you know what to do"  *beeeeeeeeep* "Hey baby, I'm sorry but I have to work late, so I won't be home in time for dinner, I hope you haven't started making it yet. I love you so much, I'll make it up to you, I promise"

Theo: *triggering, suicide, don't read if it makes you uncomfortable, I don't want you hurting yourselves*

"Hey! This is (Y/N), I can't get to the phone right now, but if you leave me a message I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible, byeee" Theo smiled sadly to himself, tears still stained his face, even now when they aren't falling. "(Y/N)" he whispered, voice cracking as a single tear ran down his cheek slowly, "Baby, I love you, I was the first one to find you yesterday, the doctors said you'd taken too many sleeping pills, and that the cuts on your arms and wrists were too deep" he whispered again as he held the phone tightly in his hand. "I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you when you needed me," Theo said before he hung up and laid back on his bed, trapped inside his own head, with no way of getting out of the torturous thoughts he was swimming in.

Brett: "Hello? ..................... Hello? ............. Nah I'm just messing with ya! I can't get to the phone right now, leave a message" *beeeeeeeeep* "Hey beautiful, don't forget I'm taking you to the cinema again later, Ghostbusters again okay?" Brett chuckled, he could imagine you not hearing the phone ring because you were too busy singing the Ghostbusters theme. (Ghostbusters is honestly a great movie, I love all of them tbh though, the 90's ones and '16 one, they're all amazing and Girls taLK BOYS IS THE SHIT IS WAER TO GOD)

Favourite song;

Parrish: Girls talk boys 5SOS (Ghostbusters!!!)

Theo: Carry on my wayward son Kansas (SUPERNATURAL)

Brett: Treat you better Shawn Mendes (I have yet to listen to said song, is it any good?)

Favourite 5SOS song...;

Parrish: Vapor

Theo: Catch fire

Lesson you two have together;

Parrish: (When he was in school)  English

Theo: Music

Brett: Geography

Sweet thing he says to you;

Parrish: "Hey Jordan?"

"Yeah?"

"What am I to you?"

"You are the peanut to my butter, water to my ocean, glaze on my donut, spring in my step, twinkle in my eye. To me you are the blue in my sky, cherry to my sundae, flip to my flop, milk to my cookie, sweet in my dreams, cheese to my macaroni, best to my friend. Love of my life"

Theo: "What's the first thing you notice when you look at another girl?"

"They're not you"

Favourite ATL song;

Parrish: Time-bomb

favourite lyrics: Baby, we're like a time bomb. But I need it, wouldn't have it any other way.

Theo: My Only One

favourite lyrics: What do you say when your heart's not in it? What do you do when you just don't get it? Where do you go when you reach your limit?

So hey, I hope you enjoy these, I should have another catch-up up soon, I haven't got too many more left to do:-)

Also I should have one of Glader_Witch_Wolf requests up later:-) and you guys can still go and vote on your favourite covers for my Teen Wolf, TBBT and TMR books, which are in my covers book; made especially for this.

Love you all my little penguins, I'll see ya later *salutes* xxxxx