Jealousy (MadixStiles)

NONE SHALL PAAAAAASSSSSSS until you have read this: Re-posting my story Unexpected. You don't have to read it if you don't want to. Love you. ON WITH THE IMAGINE;

"Lydia please don't make me" I whined as she dragged me to her car, with the intention of driving to the mall and making me try on dresses. Why you ask? Well, in two weeks it is Beacon Hills High School Memorial dance, after Allison died, they created a dance in her memory, but really it's just another way to get money.

"C'mon Mads, you have to do this for me, and Allison" Lydia said with her puppy dog eyes, I always hated when she did this to me, I never can resist it.

"Fine, but I'm only doing this for Allison" I huffed as I got into the passenger seat and waited for Lydia to get in so we could go.

*time skip*

"Ooooooo Mads you have to try this on! It will look so cute on you!" Lydia squealed as she held up a beautiful navy blue dress with crochet lace detail at the top. (Pic belooooooow)

"Oh my g- Okay, Lydia, I will try this dress on

"Oh my g- Okay, Lydia, I will try this dress on. IF you try on........... This" I looked around me and smiled as I went and picked up a dark green strapless dress with three flowers along the top.

 This" I looked around me and smiled as I went and picked up a dark green strapless dress with three flowers along the top

"Deal" she smirked as she shook my hand before we both headed to the fitting rooms.

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

"Okay, you ready?" I yelled from behind the thick changing room curtain. "Yeah" came Lydia's muffled reply.

I pulled open the curtain, quickly walking out in front of Lydia, only to see Stiles and Scott also stood there.

"Oh hey guys!" I smiled as I walked over to them and kissed Stiles' cheek before I hugged Scott quickly. "Madi, you- you look beautiful" Scott stuttered out quickly.

"Thanks Scott" I smiled sweetly at him before I turned to look at myself in the mirror, admiring the dress and how great it looked on me, not to sound vain, but it really did look good.

"Alright well, I gotta go finish getting some stuff for my mom, I'll see you guys later" Scott said as he waved and walked off, me and Lydia said bye, while Stiles stayed quiet, looking a little annoyed.

"Hey, you okay babe?" I asked as I walked over to him, resting a hand on his shoulder, "Yeah, yeah I'm fine. You look amazing baby" Stiles said as he smiled at me. I smiled back and quickly kissed him, "I love you Stiles" "I love you too"

"Okay, Stiles, Mads, what do you think?" Lydia asked as she walked out from behind the curtain in the dress I had picked out.

"Oh my god! Lydia, you look so beautiful!" I gasped as I pulled her up to the mirror with me, we looked at ourselves before Lydia unlocked her phone and took a picture of us in the mirror.

*time skip to the dance*

Walking into the dance by myself because Stiles had to get her early and help Lydia and a few other people set up the decorations and food table.

I looked around and saw nearly everyone was already here, a few girls scattered around by themselves but rather quickly taken to the dancefloor by different guys.

I saw Parrish and a few other deputies standing around the edges of the hall, after everything that has happened at this school, the Sherrif wanted us to have at least some protection tonight.

"Hey Madi, you look beautiful" Parrish smiled as he walked over to me, "Thanks Jordan, honestly I'm surprised you haven't tried to find Lydia yet" I giggled as he blushed slightly.

"Alright well, I better get back to why I'm here. Talk to you later" he smiled before kissing my cheek and walking back to where he was stood before.

"Madi" Theo said as he and Brett walked up to me as I was looking around for Stiles. "Hey guys, have either of you seen Stiles?" I asked as I quickly glanced at them before looking around again.

"No" Theo said, "But we can help you look" Brett said at the same time. "Thanks guys" I smiled and they put their arms around my waist as we walked around.

Eventually I found Stiles, he was sat at a table near the dancefloor, looking kind of grumpy. "Oh he's there, thank you guys" I smiled as I let go of the guys.

"See you later Mads" they said as they both kissed my cheeks at the same time. "Bye" I giggled before practically running over to Stiles.

"Hey, Stiles? What's wrong?" I asked worriedly as I grabbed a seat, placing it in front of him before sitting down. "Stiles?" I asked when he didn't look at me.

"Do you love me?" He asked me, "What?" I asked "What kind of a question is that?" I asked again. "I saw you, with Parrish, and then Theo and Brett" Stiles said sadly.

"Stiles, are you jealous? Baby, you have nothing to be jealous of. I love you. Come on" I said as I stood up and held my hand out.

"What?" He asked as he looked up at me, I didn't answer, simply gestured my hand out again. He took my hand and I quickly pulled him to the dancefloor just as a slow song came on.

"Show them I'm yours" I whispered as I wrapped my arms around his neck, Stiles slowly smiled as he put his hands on my waist.

"I love you" He whispered as he leaned forward and pressed a gentle kiss to my forehead, "I love you too" I whispered back.

He spun me around and then pulled me back into his chest, "Mine" he whispered into the crook of my neck before pulling me into a kiss filled with lust and love and passion.

My endings are always sucky I'm sorry. madibradbury this is your personal. Hope you like it, if not I'll rewrite it, sorry for the sucky ending:-(

More requests will be posted later, keep yo eyeballs peeled for that.

Love you all ma lil penguins 🐧 byeeeeee xxxxxx