Long lost and alive (EmilyxLiam)

If anything doesn't make sense, let me know, I may have changed a few things from the show to fit the imagine tho so bear with me:-)

"Your younger 'sister' died, am I correct?" The Desert Wolf asked, bunny ears surrounding the word sister. Malia growled, "Don't talk about her" the desert wolf laughed, "What if I told you, no- she didn't die, just like you didn't- unfortunately- and she ran off, only to come back with her new family years later"

Stiles walked over to Malia slowly, cautiously, "Malia, don't listen to her. She's just trying to mess with your head" he said as he grabbed a hold of her hand. "Her name was Eva? Evelyn?" (I really like that name) Malia growled again, "Emily" I watched from behind Liam as the wolf turned and looked directly at me behind Liam.

"You have a friend called Emily correct? She came back around four months before you became human again. Two and a half years younger than you" I gasped, no, she cannot be getting at what I think she's getting at.

"What?" Malia slowly turned around, "I gotta go" I quickly ran out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Emily? You here? Babe?" I heard Liam call out, I stayed hidden under my bed, thankful my parents were out today.

"Emily?" Liams voice came closer until I saw his feet at the edge of my bed, "Hey Emily. Why're you hiding under here?" He had knelt down and found me.

"Come out here, nobody's angry. Well, I mean Malia is but not at you" I took a deep breath as I got out from underneath and laid down on top of my bed.

"Am I really Malias sister?" I whispered, still in shock, "Well she doesn't have any reason to lie" Liam said, referring to Malia's mother. "She doesn't have any reason to tell the truth either" I replied.

"But surely I'd remember it, if it happened to me" I whispered again, "Let's just forget about that for now. We'll go meet up with the others later, for now, we are going to lay here" Liam laid down beside me, and I cuddled into his side, "And you are going to forget about it for a little while and go to sleep"

I closed my eyes and lay my head on his chest as he pulls a blanket over us, "I love you Liam" I whispered just before I yawned. "I love you too Emily, always no matter what happens" I smiled to myself as I slowly felt myself fall asleep.

*time skip*

Stirring awake I heard hushed voices coming from downstairs. I saw Liam wasn't cuddled with me anymore, so I got out of bed and walked down the stairs slowly and quietly, hiding down the side of them as I listened and watched the people in the kitchen.

"We never wanted her to find out" my mother said, "She would have freaked out if she knew. It was obvious she had slight amnesia when we first found her" my dad said.

"After an impact like that, it could have been that she hit her head, or that was her brains way of protecting her" Deaton?

I listened to them talk more until finally Malia spoke, "So, does this mean she really is my sister?" I held my breath as she said that last word. "It would seem that it all adds up. The day they found Emily, and the day of the crash" Deaton said.

"How do we tell her?" Liam asked, "You don't need to" I said as I stood up and walked into the kitchen. "I've always had these weird memories of other people. I thought I was going crazy because I saw you in them Malia, when I saw you for the first time I knew I was crazy. But now, I guess not"

Malia didn't say a word as she walked over to me, tears in her eyes as she wrapped her arms tightly around me. "I've missed you" she whispered, "I know" I whispered in turn wrapping my arms around her.

DOES THIS MAKE ANY SENSE. HONESTLY I'VE HAD THIS IDEA FOR MONTHS!!

Glader_Witch_Wolf hey, here's another of your requests. I hope you like, if not I'll rewrite it.

Okie um, I don't have any news yet so yeah.

I love y'all my lil penguins and I'll see ya later *salutes* xxxxx