Cooking failures (TyaraxStiles)

Book reads: 29.6k
Book votes: 1.11k
tea_smeezy this is your personal, I hope you like it, sorry it took soo long!!

"You just sit right here, and I will cook tonight" Stiles said as he led me back to the couch and gently pushed me down on it. I sighed as I got comfy and watched Stiles walk backwards into the kitchen, keeping an eye on me, making sure I didn't follow him again.
I smiled to myself as I thought about all the possible endings to Stiles' cooking attempts and picked up the TV remote, turning on Top Gear  and settled down on the soft cushions beneath me while pulling a blanket over me.
I laughed and laughed as I watched episode after episode and after the third episode had just finished, I heard a loud bang come from the kitchen. I jumped up from the couch but before I could take a single step, Stiles appeared at the kitchen door with flour and eggs and god knows what else on his face and clothes.
My eyes widened as I looked at his appearance and then he said "I'm fine, the kitchen's........ Fine, everything is under control!" My eyes snapped back up to meet his and I smiled slightly. "Stiles, clearly everything is not fine! Let me help you before you burn the house down" I joked, although slight sincerity leaked into my voice.
"No! I swear Tyara, I will call for you if I need help" Stiles said, I was about to say something before the smoke alarm going off interrupted me. My anxiety grew as Stiles ran back in to the kitchen, a few minutes later the beeping of the smoke alarm stopped but I was still standing there, looking at the kitchen door.
I heard Stiles yell and that was enough for me to burst into the kitchen. I looked around at the mess, pans everywhere, egg shells and yolks littering the floor and counter tops, then I saw Stiles, standing at the stove taking something out of it. I walked over to him and looked at what was in the tray, I couldn't actually tell what it was because it was burnt beyond recognition.
"Damn it" Stiles muttered under his breath, but nevertheless I heard him. "Hey" I whispered as I put my hands on his shoulders, "It's alright Stiles, how about we clean up in here and then order some pizza?" I said as he stood up and put the tray on the side. "I just wanted to do something romantic for you" he whispered as he turned around to face me.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and he rested his hands on my hips, "Stiles, I think it was romantic and sweet that you even tried to cook for me! But honey we both know that you can't cook, but thank you for trying. I love you Stiles" I smiled. "I love you too Tyara" he said as he leaned down and placed his lips gently to mine.
Me and Stiles cleaned up the entire kitchen, it took an hour and a half but eventually it was spotless again. "What pizza do you want Stiles?" I asked as I pulled out my phone from my pocket and went on my speed dial, selecting the pizza place number. Hey, if you live with Stiles, you gotta have takeout numbers on your speed dial!! "Pepperoni please babe!" He called from the living room.

*25 minutes later*

"Mmmmm" I hummed as I bit into a slice of pizza, "Y'know, I'm glad you failed at cooking" I laughed as I looked over at Stiles, with his somewhat embarrassed and somewhat annoyed expression. "If you hadn't, we wouldn't be doing this" I continued as I looked at the blanket draped over both of us, Stiles' arm around my waist and The Avengers playing on the TV. "I love you Stiles, and all your little quirks" I whispered, "I have no idea what you mean by quirks" he smirked, "But I love you too" he said and then kissed my forehead before we both went back to eating the pizza.

If you don't like it love, I'll rewrite it:-) x