He catches you dancing. 4/6

Scott: Scott had left very early in the morning; you woke up at 10am and saw a note laying on his pillow addressed to you. '(Y/N, Sorry I'm not here to kiss you good morning, Stiles and Lydia need help at Eichen House. I promise I'll be safe, and I'll be back in time to kiss you goodnight. Love, Scott xxx' You read it, then stretched your body, groaning as you did, when you heard a collection of clicks and cracks emanating from different areas of your body, you let out a pleased sigh before standing up and dressing for the lazy day ahead of you. *Skip 10 hours to 8pm* It was still light outside as it was summer, you had all the windows open, and your iPod was blaring out wiggle by Jason Derulo. You were still alone, Scott was still out and you hadn't heard from him all day so to keep your mind occupied you had been dancing and singing all day long. As your favourite part of the song came on you sang along and put your arm in the air and shook your hips in a seductive way while bending your knees and after, you heard someone chuckle behind you. You immediately turned around to see Scott standing there smirking at you and your cheeks turned a deep red so you looked down to hide it. "I never knew my girlfriend could dance that well" Scott said as he walked up to you and placed a gentle kiss on your lips.

Stiles: Today you had decided to go to your dance studio again; you didn't have any students today so you decided to work on some moves for your classes tomorrow. You had left a note for Stiles saying you would be out for the day and you'd be back later. You were currently in the middle of an improvised, yet good, dance routine for a random song that came on, on Spotify when you heard your phone ring so you ran to the other end of the room to answer it. When you got to it, it was an unknown number so you continued to dance and as the song ended there was applause echoing in the studio. You whirled around to find Stiles standing at the door clapping wildly; you mock curtseyed and then walked over to him. "What're you doing here? How did you find me?" You asked already knowing the answer, "I was lonely and missing you, so I asked Scott to help me" He answered you honestly. You shook your head at your weird boyfriend. A small smile crept onto your face as you took his hand and dragged him into the middle of the floor and taught him a few moves.

Peter: You had received the best call of your life exactly a week ago. It was the director from Disney Channels hit show Austin&Ally saying he was looking for cute girls to be back up dancers for Ross Lynch on the show and that he had chosen you and three other girls. You were in Derek's loft and were supposed to be cleaning out your guns so Derek could practice using them again, but instead you were practising your dance for the show again. You played the song on your phone and connected it to your Bluetooth speaker which you placed on the coffee table and then walked a little away from everything so you wouldn't knock anything and break it. Halfway through the song you were really into it and you had blocked your brain and concentration away from everything around you, literally there could have been a werewolf fight in front of you and it wouldn't have broken your concentration. As soon as the song finished, you were immediately running to the kitchen and pouring a glass of cold water before you chugged it all down within seconds "You know" someone said from behind you, your hunter instincts immediately kicked in and you grabbed a knife from the drawer before whirling around to see Peter standing there trying to look innocent. You scoffed before placing the knife on the kitchen counter. "You know" he started again, "That was very good dancing, perhaps you could teach me one day? You may find it helps you to learn it quicker" he finished with his perfect toothy smile.

Derek: It was a lazy day for both you and Derek and he had gone out to get some breakfast for the both of you, as well as some coffee. While he was out you decided to wake yourself up a bit with some loud music and dancing, you went on your Spotify and clicked on Don't Stop by 5SOS. Immediately the loft was filled with the song, courtesy of the speakers you had bought and placed around the loft, with the help of Derek. A few weeks ago you had been hanging out here with Lydia, Kira, Alison and Malia and you had made up a dance routine to this song, it was fun to do and so you decided while you were alone you would try it out again. Just as Michaels part of the song came on you twirled around and saw Derek staring at you and he had carrier bags and a cup holder in his hands, as well as a wide smirk on his face. "Well aren't you just full of surprises!" He said and you tilted your head slightly to the left in confusion at him, when he saw your face he carried on, "I never knew you loved to dance" he explained and you smiled to yourself and shook your head at him.

So here's Peter, I'm gonna do Isaac and Liam in the next chapter because they wont fit in this one. Apparently I had a free day today, so woooo! And also, keep your eyes peeled for the others, it should be posted in the next hour or so, just gotta write them out quickly.

*QOTD* How was your day guys, do anything fun? Tell me in the comments!

Love ya xxx