Letter 7

I had a nice conversation with Karen God. I guess I needed to know that I wasn't the only one looking into my religion. That I'm not the only one trying to get saved and humble myself. That everything I feel, waking up and living, is wrong. So wrong. It was an interesting and breath giving conversation. Like I'm not the only one that wants to get closer to you. Yeah I know that other religions have their flaws but I do honestly believe it is us, humans that twist your words and take religion to a whole new level that isn't of you Lord. Many blame religion and what it says in the bible to hate others or be the way they are towards others and honestly I find that wrong and sad. I do not wish to judge but I do find that sad. You sent us down here to love one another and spread your word. I'm not perfect. You of all know how messed up I am and I don't want to preach what I am still learning Lord. I don't think I'm capable of hating God. Honestly, I'm capable of anger and grudges...do that count as hatred? But I don't want that. I want to pour out nothing but love Lord. I want your love to pour out through me towards others. I understand that in the end it is us that make the choice to follow you but I want to inspire people. Produce a passion in them as well as myself to follow you and look towards you Lord. Which I guess I felt relieved when I was talking with Karen God. There's a person who yeah she's going to Buddhism but she believes in you God and you protected her through so much and her family! It makes me look back on my family and see everything you done for us. How you took us in your arms and saved us from things that others couldn't. I see the change of the past family members and how they are now and I want that Lord. I want that everlasting love you give them and they give back to you and that peace they carry around with them. It's so beautiful. Also my dad didn't pick up my medication which I understand because he's sick. It scared me when he wasn't answering his phone or text messages I sent him but I'm glad he's resting. I pray to you to heal him Lord and protect him. Amen. By the way...is this whole not able to get my medication a sign from you God? It's cool if it is, if you're telling me don't get the medication. Thank you for loving me God.

Candy.