Letter 55

Om my gosh! Just not even an hour after my breakdown rant Lord you answered me! Just, my mind is blown right now because of it! Like-I can't even-man....Thank you Jesus! Just thank you so much! I felt so frustrated and I let my flesh get the best of me and ranted to you and I am so sorry...I am...one of the authors updated their devotional "Live for Jesus" Lord and in that chapter they wrote a little story and in the story the girl who was feeling down took out her frustration on the boy when he tried giving advice but the writer ends the chapter in hope. That the verse the boy in the story shared with the downhearted girl will stick with her and get her to think about it. A seed was planted and it just brought me back to my last letter and how I ranted and allowed my anger to get the best of me. I know logically the bible is your words and it does have all the answers and then praying to you is always the answer as well but for that moment and I am ashamed to admit at times I get frustrated to hear "pray on it." Or "Read your bible for the answers" I tell that to others because it is the answer to grow a relationship with you and hear your voice but at times Lord I get frustrated with that advice but once again Almighty God you proved me wrong! After that story I was just like "This...God really? You are amazing! Like wow!" And then you bring me people to help me get through the things I'm going through Lord. Man...I still have a lot of growing up to do spiritually. Lord forgive me and thank you for everything and especially for proving me wrong and sticking me back in my place.

Candy <3