Letter 92

So me and Brenda went to the movies today at ford city and we saw the movie "Miracles from Heaven" Jesus. It was a beautiful movies and it made us both cry like babies. I held the tears in and it dried off quickly but the ending made them spill over. I really liked the speech the mom gave about how we should live like every moment is a miracle because it is. We go through life, I go through like complaining and crying and falling into this ridiculous depression when someone is suffering and could use a blessing. Every moment is a blessing from You God because compared to others, we have it good but stupidly I take it for granted. Each day a small baby or a suffering parent or even those closet to me and around the world-millions maybe even more are going through life wishing for someone to be there for them. Wishing for someone to bring some sort of joy in their life -shine some sort of light. To be understood, to feel safe and protected, to feel loved and never abandoned. To know even in the darkest hour of their lives, when all seems lost and the world is gloomy, somebody is reaching out for them. Oh my goodness...Jesus we all cry out for YOU. You can use anybody God. Even one smile can brighten somebody's day, God, I want to be someone to light somebody's day. Jesus I want to be a reflection of You. I can't be the hero. I can't be the one to save someone else but You can Jesus and You can use me. I know God You will use me. You will mold me and make me like You Jesus; You're planting good seeds God in me and soon they will grow. You have good plans for me Jesus and I know God, I know You will use me to save even one person by pointing the way to You Jesus. Jesus, I remember when I was little I always wanted to be the hero. Watching movies or cartoons or even the anime like naruto, I would imagine myself as the main characters who saved others and was always fair and kind and yeah silly or weird but they always stood for what was right. What was innocent and good and no matter what evil was thrown their way, they fought on. YOUR the HERO Jesus. Everything I admired as a child was YOU. You never gave up. You fought for us, died for us, loved even though You got bullied and even in the shadow of death, You pressed on. No matter what satan threw at You or what evil came Your way Jesus, YOU FOUGHT ON! You paved the way. Jesus...You're my hero. Why haven't I've seen it before?! Growing up, the darkness got to me and whenever someone asked me "Who's your hero or someone you look up to?" I had no one because no living person inspired me but I should I put YOU! I wish what I realized now, I realized then and that I put YOU Jesus down as my hero. You never turned people away Jesus. You always give wisdom Jesus and loyalty is one big thing You are. You're loyal to God, Your Father and my Father thanks to You Jesus and You remain Loyal to us too. You never leave nor forsake us, me. You say nothing but the truth Jesus even when it hurts. You show what a true friend is God. Jesus. Why haven't I've seen this before! I mean, I realized everything ties into the bible, into Your word God but oh my butterscotch. In every anime (except the yaoi and hentai where I took it darkly) Love always endured. The good guys always won! And the main character in the anime always changed somebody's life or a group of people lives! YOU JESUS CHANGED THE DISCIPLES LIVES, THE OUTCAST LIVES, THE FORGOTTEN AND BROKEN LIVES, YOU CHANGED MY LIFE JESUS! WHY HAVEN'T THIS CLICKED BEFORE?! You are my hero Jesus. All things good and pure and innocent and true comes from You Jesus. I want to be like You Jesus. Your the hero but I want to be Your reflection. A light You God put here on earth to save others. I want to be selfless. Brave and strong even when inside my body is shaking in fear and worry. I want to put others before myself Jesus like You and turn no one away. I want to LOVE. My dream Lord...I think I am finally starting to have a dream; a true dream. I love to make people smile and laugh. I love to protect little ones and hearing them just pray to You Jesus makes my heart sore. God. I want to be like Your Son Jesus. I want to be like You Jesus. I want to help, save, make someone laugh. I want to Love. I can't explain it Jesus but I want to be like You and the Heroes I grew up watching who gave it their all to save those around them. I want You to use me Jesus. My spirit is willing but my flesh is weak but Lord I want YOU TO USE ME! If it is Your will God, please Lord, do it. Your will God, not mine. Jesus, I want You to use me for Your Kingdom God. Teach me Jesus, continue teaching me Jesus and thank You God. Thank You Dad. Thank You! Amen.

Candy.