Letter 29

Been a while...I'm sorry. I'm lazy, forgive me Lord. There's a lot I think about and you know everything but it's weird because I'm looking at the screen of my laptop and thinking about what to write and nothing comes to mind. First and foremost: Thank you for everything Lord and thank you for bringing me Monica to ask about the scriptures and everything. I never really saw the Prodigal Son story the way she explained it. To me it  just summarizes how we go away from you and when we comes back you always accept us. That's basically it but looking at the way Monica described it, wow. We often choose the world over you and do things we think is fun but in the end does not last and is bad for us because we lost you and now have nothing. Without you we are nothing. I don't want to turn away from you Lord. Please give me the strength to stick by you through everything even if my life is on the line, I pray I choose you over it because I want to go home to you father. I'm sorry if that's selfish of me, I don't want to be selfish. If you are willing Lord, have mercy on me and help me. Not just me but those who are like me and trying to find you too. Use us how you want God. Our dreams and talents that you give us, use us for your purposes and yours alone. These thoughts that pop into my mind at times, forgive me for them and remind me every time why you are the one and only God who sent down his beautiful child to die for our sins. I pray that I take everything you say to heart, carved on my neck so I'll never forget Lord. Help me please...and forgive me of every sin I committed weather I know it or not dear God. Thank you and Amen.

Candy

Oh and please help my brother with his anger and for us to have compassion for others Lord. In Jesus name, Amen.

Goodnight God, goodnight Jesus, goodnight everyone in Heaven. I'm going to go watch Ratatouille.