Letter 18

Can't sleep or don't want to again I guess...What do I do God? I don't know anymore. I can go and help my grandparents but then others stuff – I'm going to tell you straight out and forgive me for it but I don't want to lie because you know everything. I feel that I can go over there since I have no school and help my grandmother and grandfather because it makes me sad hearing about their conditions getting worse. I don't want them to die Lord. I know they will be in a better place with you and your son and the holy ghost but I can't see my life without them here. Is that selfish of me? If they do die (Which I pray isn't anytime soon!) then ok but please make it painless. I don't want them to suffer and forgive me if I sound like you make them suffer. You don't. You always take care of us, I just pray their deaths are peaceful Lord. On the other hand when thoughts of applying for school, my family here, if I can even go and help them, how can I go come up I fell that I'm just making up excuses even if (to me) they're logical. Which reminds me, I forgot to call her today! What should I do Lord? Please...Ease their pain. I'm sorry I'm always asking for things. I'm sorry of I'm being selfish...and when I make you sad I'm sorry. Thank you for everything. Please live in my heart Jesus and guide me through dark moments. I pray that your everlasting love flows through me and outwards to everyone I meet and if I do anything wrong that I know right away and rectify it Lord. I pray for Toby and my father that their find common ground. I pray the same for Bubbles and her mother. For those out their going through things that they think they can't handle, those getting prosecuted for you that you embrace them and be their light-our light. We keep seeking you and never stop. In Jesus Name: Amen.

Candy.

I'm glad I can talk to you about anything.