Untitled Part 43

It's amazing what people can do when they're not lazy, well me anyways since lately I feel lazy almost constantly. At least I'm cooking food now and cooking isn't my turf. I like it. It's relaxing to focus on something other than the constant intrusive thoughts that invade my brain Lord. That and yes! FINALLY SOMETHING TO EAT THAT DIDN'T INVOLVE CHICKEN! Thank you Lord for everything even if it's chicken but I realized just how rare it is for my family and I to eat veggies that didn't involve meat or rice. I'm glad he pie came out good for my brother and uncle. Not too much pepper this time! Dreams are another weird thing Lord. I have many weird dreams-that or no dreams at all but one of my dreams today God was this: I was watching this commercial about scooby doo and in it it was about how Shaggy found Scooby. Before Scooby Shaggy had a hamster or something like that, that disguised somewhere herself as a human and became famous leaving Shaggy (I got the vibe she was evil in my dream.) and anyways Scooby was a stray and looking for food. While I was watched the commercial I decided I wanted to watch it because who doesn't like Scooby Doo?! But as I was trying to look it up my brother was bothering me and I was asking him "Shaggy first pet wasn't Scooby?" or something like that and my brother was in that playful mode where he doesn't tell me anything and the playing goes to far so I ended up getting mad and screaming at him. After he began sulking and I tried explaining why I was angry but then started screaming at him all over again and then I wake up. I wake up looking next to me and find my brother by me sleeping. Later that day I asked him if I yelled at him after I told him all about that particular dream._. It was weird. That and how tired I felt this morning. It makes no sense because I actually fell asleep earlier than I ever have last night. Perhaps it is my brain again. Luke was awesome. Now I decided to read Deuteronomy because I never read it-well I never most of the books yet but Deuteronomy I have no idea what it is about just I had no idea what Romans was about. I want to read the old testimony. That or go back and forth, back and forth. Toby even wanted to know what I was reading! I read where I was out loud to him and then I read the notes at the bottom that explains everything. It was cool because earlier I was telling Toby that you always have a plan and that everything happens for a reason but he should pray and look at you. The conversation started because my brother was explaining a movie he was thinking of. To be honest I thought the movie idea would be about cars and racing so I was like (ugh) but it wasn't. It was pretty cool. Like a modern movie of JOB. He calls it "The Dead Man Rises." which seems fitting because on this earth we are dead technically and when we come to you and accept you gracious gift of salvation we're given life. A new slate and start-our sins are forgiven and we have a relationship with you Lord. He's smart. I wish he would see that. See that even though our earth father doesn't have time for him and pushes him that he still has you and your son. That you both would always be there when he suffers or when he's not. With you guys he can overcome anything. Please help him understand that and let him know that no matter what you guys love him and want him to pray to you guys-to talk to you and open up his heart and invite you in. I pray my father opens his eyes and see what a wonderful gift of a son he has. Yeah they both have rough edges but don't we all? Us humans are such stubborn things Lord but I know the way we take that stubbornness is bad-help us to use our flaws as qualities for good, not bad. Teach us how to understand and love one another and forgive one another like you forgive us. Also to not let our past overcome us. In Jesus name: Amen.

Candy.
Thank you for another wonderful day with my family.