Letter 101

There is much I already said, much I'm certain I repeated. Much I want to put down God but now it all don't seem to want to come out. Jesus...I love You. You are always there for me Jesus and I miss Your warm hug God. I miss Your embrace and it's only been a week. Could it be possible Jesus for someone to be homesick for You? A day of not properly reading or talking to You and I felt my heart hurt. Is that what it is like? Not spending even a few moments with You and everything seems so...I had to remind myself to calm down. I miss Texas too...I miss seeing the land You created; Your vast and breathtaking beauty God that You crafted with You hands. The animals peaceful and loving towards us humans. I want the week to rewind. I want to be back in my grandma's and grandpa's church. I want to feel Your embrace again. Just a taste of heaven God and I want more. I'm getting sleepy God. Right now, my eyes don't feel heavy but they drop and I find my mind slipping. I love the gifts You give God. I love my family God and how the little kids tell me they love me. I love that they pray to You God when we eat even when majority of the time I forget to remind them to pray. Little Clarissa got hurt today. There is a bruise on her chin from falling but I thank You God that she is safe and that it is just a bruise and not an injury of a broken bone. I thank You that my dad and I talk and that he and my brother talks now too. My eyes are getting heavy Jesus. I was dozing off again God. Please forgive me. That feeling is trying to crawl its way back God. Paranoia and anxiety; restlessness inside. Like I'm going to think something, say something, do something bad Jesus and it starts when I close my eyes. I don't want to fall back in that routine God; You took me out of that Jesus. So I leave it at the cross God and ask for strength God to rejoice in this God. To smile. In Jesus name: Amen.

Candy.
Love You Jesus.