Letter 102

Thank You Jesus for another blessed day. It was really pretty today with the blue skies; not a gray blanket. It was awesome weather today as well God, Thank You Jesus for it. Thank You Jesus for blessing me with such an amazing family. I never really appreciated them like I should have. It's not good to go back to the past especially after You forgiven God. The past is done with and over and it's time to go on towards a future, a special future You have for me Jesus but I always want to thank You for my family. It felt good talking to my aunt, telling her the things I kept inside about my mother; about the bitterness that grew, the bitterness that You washed away God from my eyes. I was telling her about our talk the other day Jesus. How I never apologized for hating my mom at one point, or thanking You for giving her to me Jesus, for using her to bless me with life. I know God...wipe these tears and smile. My mom knows how sorry I am and that I love her. She knows Jesus, I'm positive that if it's Your will, You told her for me Jesus how sorry I am to You God and her that I never saw her as a blessing. You took her home Jesus when I was just a kid but I selfishly let my bitterness rob me of the joy that You gave her to me in the first place. It feels like I'm beating myself up again but this is something I want itched into my soul God. To always appreciate the parents You give us God. Our moms and our dads Jesus...we humans often never appreciate them. They are the perfect gifts You give us Lord, just as much as babies are gifts from You. Kids these days, around me all I ever hear is how much they don't like their parents. Their parents aren't perfect and I don't know their stories -I get that- but one day their parents are going to be long gone and they are going to feel bad that they never once told them "I love you." Or gave their parents a chance to be there for them or to hold them, open up to them, discipline them. One day we will all pass away. One day as the years go on and if it's Your will Lord, I'm going to watch my dad grow older and older until eventually it's his time to go home to You Jesus. The thought makes me sad God. It makes these tears pour more just imagining that of anyone but I know God, You are going to be the one to get me through those times. We all fade away so in a blink of an eye, I will see those I love and standing right with You God, I'll see them again when it's my time to leave and Go home to You Jesus. I will see my mom, my grandparents, my siblings in Christ that I never got to meet. You. It's a party. I nice big family reunion just waiting. God. I thank You for all these people around me. For leading me to still waters and amazing places. For getting me this far Jesus and shinning through me to influence the kids here. Thank You Jesus for loving me God. Amen.

Candy.
Love You Jesus.