Letter 77

Thank you God, my father Yahweh for giving me strength to open up and confess to my father what was on my heart. I believed my dad wouldn't know what to do with this. Shamefully I assumed and judged that my dad wouldn't be able to help me because I assumed he didn't understand the things in my head. I was afraid and ashamed of everything deep inside me and craved just one hug from my dad. Even if it was only a hug but You thankfully always prove me wrong and how foolish I am! I confessed to my dad I wanted to cut. I didn't explain everything God, forgive me for it, but majority of it all You led me to pour out to my dad and keep pouring even while I cried. It's a huge start. Another chapter to grow in Lord and I thank you God Almighty for it! I want to talk to my dad about you, fellowship with him and my brother and my aunt and my grandma! I want to apologize to them, confess the things I kept only to myself. I know there will be lots of tears on my part because I'm a crybaby it seems but Lord I thank you my God Yahweh! I thank you! I can't continue on this road alone. It may be narrow but its not lonely. You are guiding me and Yahweh, You gave me my family both spiritually and blood family. Thank you.