Letter 96

Perhaps Dailey college is where I'm supposed to go. It's out of my comfort zone but then again outside lately is out of my comfort zone. I forgot to give tides again. Didn't go to church and I'm sorry for that God. Thank You God for the money for the train tomorrow though. I start babysitting again since Angela's spring break is over. I probably should tell my cousin too about leaving to Texas. Give her a heads up. Can I go to Texas God. When I think about it and ponder it the words "I don't care" passes through and I do not like those thoughts because it's disrespectful to You Jesus. I ask for clarity if I'm allowed to go to Texas or not. May is when the women's retreat is and I'm sort of not sure what to feel. I was excited but now it's like I still want to go but would it change me? That would be pretty cool God but I'm worried that what if I feel nothing but then that makes no sense because You will speak and Your words never come back void. Jesus, You touch many hearts God so now that I'm typing this out, You are going to do something magnificent! Don't know what but I want to go. Can't wait until Tuesday Lord; bible study day! XD Thursday is crossover, wonder what we will learn then because I can not remember. Thank You Jesus for the day today and the weekend spent with my friend bubbles. I'm happy she's doing fine and that she got some great sleep! I didn't know she was haunted by dreams. I sort of want to know her dreams, every detail but I feared asking and not knowing what to say to her. I just pray God that You keep her in Your arms. Jesus I know God You will help her. She just needs to turn to You Jesus and I pray that someday her mom will let her go with me to youth group. Crossover. In Jesus name: Amen. 

Candy,
Love You Jesus.