Letter 24

Lord, this is just bothering me. It comes and goes from time to time, these boggling questions that pop up in my head for no reason. I can be thinking of nothing, doing something as simple as walking or watching videos and these mind picking thoughts just comes out of nowhere and bother me. Maybe it's because I always need to analyze things or figure something out. Maybe it's because I feel like I have no purpose to work for in my life anymore. That or the boredom is finally getting to me and driving me insane again! I don't know! I know where my heart lies and what I want to do but maybe there's still a part of me that's afraid. Of what? I don't even know and that freaks me out even more. Lord...why would people choose eternal hell over heaven? That just bothers me! If they know and understand your world then why choose the opposite? Perhaps they don't know or just don't pay that much attention to the things around them to stop and question "Where am I going when it all ends?" Do they live their lives trapped until they are faced with their own morality and it's too late? What am I supposed to do? Were my eyes opened just to get saved or do I have a purpose? It's that feeling like I'm in chess game and I don't know which move to make. How to I approach my opponent which at moments feel like myself. Am I doing the right thing? Am I even influencing my family, just a bit or am I failing? What am I doing? Please Lord, give me guideness.

Candy.