Letter 14

Forgiveness...I think I'm finally understanding what you say about forgiveness Lord. "Forgive and make amends in relationships" I feel I took a big step yesterday/morning with calling my grandma and texting her sorry. Also texting and apologizing to my friend Axl. I was in the wrong. They hurt me and I felt that I could never forgive them but that was wrong. I may still be uneasy about them but I do not hate anymore. I guess this is what people call closure huh? We gather the strength to forgive and love them again even if at first we don't think we can but I would have never gotten that strength if it wasn't from you God. I prayed for strength and you gave it to me, just like today when I went to mom's house for the first time in a long time. I believed I would feel out of place and more uneasy than I felt but no. I was at ease...when they were worshiping you Lord I wanted to cry and to know that my mom's been praying a long time for me to come over and join her to seek you...wow. It made me want to bawl more but I held it in. Is that bad? That I still have an issue with people seeing me cry? Is it? Thank you Lord for everything you've given me. I'm feeling guilty because I didn't pray as long as the others but I prayed what I felt...Does that make sense? It does because you're God and you know everything. About the world, about me, about my heart and spirit. Thank you for my family, friends, and random people throughout my days. Thank you for always picking me up when I'm confused and thinking maybe it's best to give up. Thank you for always being there to keep me fighting and overcoming my obstacles especially when they come from within me. I pray that you make me hunger for your word and have passion in my heart to continue to seek you and praise you Lord. I pray that I see through the Fog of life and see you right there shining your never ending light and I pray that you build me up so I can go and build others up for you and lead them to you Lord. Thank you for giving me guides. In your Holy name: Amen.

Candy.