Letter 21

I feel sick and that's so weird because lately I've been feeling like that. Like my soul wants to leave my body or this shell of a body is decaying. I'm trying to figure out what I want to do with my life, what I'm supposed to do with my life while everywhere the world is changing and I don't think I want to see the future but then that's bad right? I don't want to see my family grow old and decay. I don't want this rotting world to twist and turn even more. It's like I'm scared of changing, maybe I've always been scared of change and it's finally pressuring me since school ended-since after school matters ended. Depression-too much thoughts and less knowledge. The feeling of being held back it's bothering me! These thoughts of bashing my head are getting to me! The girl never picked me up and I was relieved about it. I want help but the anxiety is getting to me, frustrating me. I don't want to go back to that person that ran away, ignored what was inside me, turned to other things because it's too painful to face this-whatever this is! Please Lord, give me the strength to get through this. I don't want to feel like this anymore. I don't want to keep thinking these thoughts, asking questions that have no answers. I want to help my brother, bubbles; I don't want to question your will and plans. These voices in my head, I don't want them. Please give me strength God. In Jesus name: Amen.

Candy.