Letter 88

I want it to be tomorrow already Lord. I want church. I wondered if I should get by driver license so I can stop bothering Brenda and my dad for rides and take some pressure off of them. They do a lot. Work a lot and then come home and work some more. Maybe I should do more to help them. Give them some breathing room Lord and hopefully they will take a rest. My dad's been tired lately God. He's just been working so much. And he doesn't rest on the weekends. Should I talk to him about that? Should I be the one to say something? I am very happy that my brother and my dad talked today! Me and Brenda were reading the bible and we couldn't concentrate well but God my dad and brother were actually talking and communicating! Thank you God! All good things come from you Jesus! God almighty! Lord. Why did I cry earlier? Was it what Brenda said or was my soul crying out and talking on behalf of me? Was my soul talking to you God? My old friends want to hang out and I'm cool with pinky and bubbles but the rest I don't feel comfortable with Jesus. We would have nothing in common Lord. Jessica I'm texting right now and we're cool. I miss messing with her lol but my other ones are just.....no. I'm not the same as I were and God I thank you for that! So I don't want to go back to that or be involved with the things they get into. Yaoi, sexual jokes, swearing, and other stuff that are negative, I don't want to be around that. Pinky I miss walking with and just talking about innocent things or your greatness. I loved hearing her praise you with the sky and the earth and animals. Her talking about cars even tho I can't understand it. Jesus, I miss Jessica too but that anger is no. I have anger issues too. I'm worried about bubble. She hasn't been sleeping well and her head hurts. I wonder if she told her mom yet or went to the doctor. I pray to you Jesus that nothing is wrong with her. Depression is something that eats people alive. Jesus, have you ever been through that or did depression try to over take you too Jesus? I remember that something like a video or someone said you were stressed so much while you praying to your Father God you were sweating breads of blood. I didn't know our bodies can do that by the way. I just thought our hair turned white when we get over stressed. I pray bubbles don't get bad. Nothing is wrong with her, it's not life threatening. I pray she's in your arms God. That she looks to you Jesus. If I had to be sent then send me but let it be your will God and not mine. Please don't let this be my emotions getting the best of me but you Lord. I pray Lord Jesus that you be my strength to continue on this path. You started this God and you always finish what you started. You're not done with me Jesus so I'm not don't either. Thank you Jesus and in your holiest name Jesus: amen.

Candy.